PDA

View Full Version : Sure hope this news article is not real.

Muzikman
06-19-2005, 09:33 AM
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61597

punkncat
06-19-2005, 09:38 AM
You got that from the World Weekly News and actually wonder if its real?

BAD MUZIK.....BAD! :nono:

Creative Mayhem
06-19-2005, 10:07 AM
Haahahaha that's AWESOME! :rofl:

Now THAT would be the best job EVER!

[Dirty Harry] "do you feel lucky punk? Well, do yah? go ahead stick you head up.." [/Dirty Harry]

Teamslayer76
06-19-2005, 11:26 AM
wow... thats funny but horrible.

I doubt it's real. Thats like torture. I know there gota be some laws agiansts that in Australia.

JRingold
06-19-2005, 11:46 AM
At least the picture accompanying the article depicts a player wearing a proper goggle system.

AnArchist_1944
06-19-2005, 11:51 AM
everything that comes from weekly world news is 100% bullshat

wanna-b-ballin'
06-19-2005, 12:37 PM
i thought you could only use pump guns in australia, and the pic shows a semi. no employees are wearing masks i bet. its fake.

PsychoBaller
06-19-2005, 02:23 PM
(lets just say it is real...)

.... .... wait a minute... ... I work in a cubicle at a big officla office type job! .... But I'm also a deadly switft paintballer.... Whatever company should hire me as a ringer, and I'll kick the guys arse one way or another... matrix styles :shooting: .

... "I'll take an Hour lunch break if i feel like it "specialty marksman" fooool!, and 40million coffee breaks too!

Mr. Mouse
06-19-2005, 05:11 PM
rofl

-=Squid=-
06-19-2005, 06:05 PM
These replies are pure gold.

Jaan
06-19-2005, 06:37 PM
[Dirty Harry] "do you feel lucky punk? Well, do yah? go ahead stick you head up.." [/Dirty Harry]
I know what you're thinking ... "did he fire 200 shots, or just 199?"

johnson88
06-19-2005, 08:04 PM
Go to your local store pick up any copy of weekly world news read some articles and then come back to AO and tell me if its real.

paint magnet
06-19-2005, 09:10 PM
Guys, I think we should be more concerned about the Nazi U.F.O.s attacking the U.S.

Evil Bob
06-20-2005, 04:55 AM
I like how Wierd Al put it in UHF...

"Lesbian nazi bikers abducted by UFO's and forced into weight loss camps."

-Evil Bob

peewee
06-20-2005, 08:08 AM
the marker regs down there have loosened up a little. I believe that they can have semi's again.

Aslan
06-20-2005, 09:48 AM
I hope the guy they hired isn't a speedball player...everytime a head pops up there'll be 26 shots fired...the whole office will be covered in paint. :tard: :shooting: :tard:

Can you shoot back? I'd love to work there if you could shoot back... :shooting:

The sad thing is I read some pretty physically impossible things on the stall of a bathroom that are probably more credible than this story. I actually pity the person that read this and wrote to that company (fictitious) telling them they should stop this. You know there is someone right? They're probably from either West Virginia, Iowa, or Florida and are previous self proclaimed alien abductees.

The funny thing about these papers is when they get lazy. Sometimes they just grossly paste some chicks head on some alien body or walrus body or something and the art manipulation is so bad it looks like a second grader's collage. Of course, if you work at the Weekly World News in the art department...you probably waved bye bye to self respect a while back. :ninja:

Vex
06-20-2005, 09:55 AM
everything that comes from weekly world news is 100% bullshat
What? :eek: You mean Bat Boy isn't real??!! WTF man!! :cry:

http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/Resources/batboy1stcover.JPG

SCpoloRicker
06-20-2005, 10:24 AM
I hope the guy they hired isn't a speedball player...everytime a head pops up there'll be 26 shots fired...the whole office will be covered in paint. :tard: :shooting: :tard:

Can you shoot back? I'd love to work there if you could shoot back... :shooting:

The sad thing is I read some pretty physically impossible things on the stall of a bathroom that are probably more credible than this story. I actually pity the person that read this and wrote to that company (fictitious) telling them they should stop this. You know there is someone right? They're probably from either West Virginia, Iowa, or Florida and are previous self proclaimed alien abductees.

The funny thing about these papers is when they get lazy. Sometimes they just grossly paste some chicks head on some alien body or walrus body or something and the art manipulation is so bad it looks like a second grader's collage. Of course, if you work at the Weekly World News in the art department...you probably waved bye bye to self respect a while back. :ninja:

Giggle.

StuDawggie
06-21-2005, 05:53 PM
I hope the guy they hired isn't a speedball player...everytime a head pops up there'll be 26 shots fired...

That wouldn't be my concern with that guy. I would be more worried if he coudl one-ball you in the back of the head from across the office. And if that's the case I want to know what kidn of barrel this guy is using to pop shots off like that.

Eatem Alive
06-21-2005, 06:26 PM
well, now i know two meanings for the term "prairie doggin'"

Maggot6
06-21-2005, 09:11 PM
I used to actually buy that magazine, it was histerical...I like the "dear Dolly" sections the best..

Jeffy-CanCon
06-22-2005, 11:01 AM
I still buy the WWN from time to time. You might assume it's 100% BS, but that's simply not true. It's only 90% BS. Pretty well every copy I've ever bought has had some sort of scoop in it that the "legitimate" news media picked up and covered in subsequent months.

Remember that scene from MIB?! "Gotta check out the hot sheets"

(notice the complete absence of smilies - I'm not joking!)

peewee
06-22-2005, 11:12 AM
Dude!!! I'd love working there!!! :D Good practice...