PDA

View Full Version : ule speed

surealpaintballer
06-19-2005, 02:02 PM
i've been thinking of building a ule cusom mag....
but i have soem questions....

is the y grip mech? if si how would i get it to electro?
can i get a non mech trigger frame for the ule body or what rail would support a elctro frame?

how fast wit the ule trigger upgrade kit or w/e can a mag go?

btw i know what yall thinking (this kid is so dumb.....plz leave )

jenarelJAM
06-19-2005, 02:09 PM
welcome to AO, nobody here is thinking that, this is THE place to ask questions about mags because there are so many people to help you.
As far as I know, there is no way to make a y-grip electric, it is the same mech as an intelliframe and (not sure) a chimera or logic frame, just different angles for the grip. The way to make a mag electro would be either to:
1. get an emag
2. put a hyperframe on a mag
3. make a custom spydermag(details can be found if you search pbn)
4. spend alot of money and wait a relaly really long time and get a devilmag

AGDlover
06-19-2005, 02:09 PM
btw i know what yall thinking (this kid is so dumb.....plz leave )
Well I was thinking on the lines of stalker but ya ok that works too

OK as for your questions

Yframes can not go Electric

You can A) Go out and buy a hyper frame or other after market AM electro frame or
B) Go out and do a spyder mag project but it would take a lot of moding.

and with the ULT on a mech frame w/ Xvalve around 13-15max I havent used a ULT in a while

jenarelJAM
06-19-2005, 02:12 PM
heres this to answer your ULT question too...
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=175282&highlight=ult+vid

surealpaintballer
06-19-2005, 02:32 PM
Well I was thinking on the lines of stalker but ya ok that works too

OK as for your questions

Yframes can not go Electric

You can A) Go out and buy a hyper frame or other after market AM electro frame or
B) Go out and do a spyder mag project but it would take a lot of moding.

and with the ULT on a mech frame w/ Xvalve around 13-15max I havent used a ULT in a while

quit wit the stalker....lol

actualy i registerd a t pb.com i think before you....had 300 or so posts beforeh te new forum...then beat ya there too...didnt know you ere there til u posted ur emag..

jayloo well.....thats jayloo.......and i came here for help not to get closer to my lovable friendd...lol

anyway thnx for the help yall

where is a hyperframe..lol where can i get mroe info on that...and thnx a bumch for that bouncy vid .... and yes they confused me wit the shims....lol..

thnx for all the info

oo..btw i guess any frame that is mech wont be walkable ehh?

AGDlover
06-19-2005, 03:23 PM
lol it was a long while since i was back on pb.com sry for the spam. Look in the misc fourm on here for hyper frames.

master_alexander
06-19-2005, 03:41 PM
i think this is cool, i have a z grip (go me) and no ult, and i can walk my mag. i have used it for a while, but no ult, and its walkable... puts your hand in an excellent position, may not b your style, but once you get used to it, let er rip.

and if you think about doing a conversion, look in the workshop.

warbeak2099
06-19-2005, 04:47 PM
Trains R Bad did a home mod to his ygrip and made it electro.

surealpaintballer
06-19-2005, 08:48 PM
lol it was a long while since i was back on pb.com sry for the spam. Look in the misc fourm on here for hyper frames.

where is the misc forum? i find the historic shattner and so on cant find misc tho....

btw i havnt seen a hyperframe for sale....anyone know where i can get one?

-=Squid=-
06-19-2005, 09:15 PM
welcome to AO, nobody here is thinking that
Speak for yourself.

surealpaintballer
06-19-2005, 10:53 PM
Speak for yourself.

well thats kinda rude.....im trying to get into automags....considering all the great guys i got to know wit automags...then you but hey everyone is different and i did say it so yea...lol w/e jsut dont post here unless youwould plan on helping me out....wait helping me out in a thread made to help...nah can't happen...but agdlover and jenarelJAM and master_alexander ... then warbeak2099 kinda did...

anyway...i did find the sell forum...anyone know where i could get one online?

-=Squid=-
06-19-2005, 11:24 PM
well thats kinda rude.....im trying to get into automags....considering all the great guys i got to know wit automags...then you but hey everyone is different and i did say it so yea...lol w/e jsut dont post here unless youwould plan on helping me out....wait helping me out in a thread made to help...nah can't happen...but agdlover and jenarelJAM and master_alexander ... then warbeak2099 kinda did...

anyway...i did find the sell forum...anyone know where i could get one online?
It's not that you don't know about Automags that bothers me... Can anyone else guess what it is?

surealpaintballer
06-19-2005, 11:59 PM
It's not that you don't know about Automags that bothers me... Can anyone else guess what it is?

i stalk agdlover (hehe)....i couldt find the misc selling forum for some reason......i made this thread be fore looking around or useing the search bar since there was another one on here......

am i getting closer?

-=Squid=-
06-20-2005, 12:18 AM
i stalk agdlover (hehe)....i couldt find the misc selling forum for some reason......i made this thread be fore looking around or useing the search bar since there was another one on here......

am i getting closer?
Fraid' not.

sisco87
06-20-2005, 12:42 AM
i think i know.... :rolleyes:

ill just take a wild guess....hmm....
its got to be the spelling

-=Squid=-
06-20-2005, 01:11 AM
i think i know.... :rolleyes:

Bingo.

surealpaintballer
06-20-2005, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisco87
i think i know....

Bingo.
oo...lol well i had work like within like 15 mins of typing those posts so i had to do it as fast as i could and old AIM slang came in.....well can we please get back on topic

Raven001
06-20-2005, 09:33 AM
You can try calling centrflag at 630-553-2611 to see if they still have enough parts to build you a hyperframe...

surealpaintballer
06-21-2005, 01:57 PM
You can try calling centrflag at 630-553-2611 to see if they still have enough parts to build you a hyperframe...

ill try that soon

Maggot6
06-21-2005, 05:10 PM
If you go to "the workshop" section, you can drool over that guys electric-y...I think his name is trains are bad, but I am not positive...

surealpaintballer
06-21-2005, 09:17 PM
If you go to "the workshop" section, you can drool over that guys electric-y...I think his name is trains are bad, but I am not positive...

ok i will...not too sure why but ok....does he do hyperframe stuff or something?