PDA

View Full Version : Any videos of the automag rt?

KapitalJin
06-19-2005, 02:34 PM
I am looking for a video on a close up of the automag rt in action... If anyone has a link, please post the link! :bounce:

Thanks,

Eric

jenarelJAM
06-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Use The Search Feature!!!

WickeDKlowN
06-19-2005, 04:38 PM
www.zakvetter.com

Link44
06-19-2005, 05:42 PM
www.jayloo.com

buzzboy
06-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Yeah Zak Vetter has some great vids of rapid firing and hopper testing. Also he has a good analysis of the MaxFlow reg with vid.

Target Practice
06-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Use The Search Feature!!!

Quoting you, because if I would have said that, my post would have been deleted.

KapitalJin
06-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Target Practice, your reply could be deleted and it wouldnt have made a difference so why post anyways? The search feature gave me too many things. Over 40 pages to sort through. So I thought maybe a few people could directly narrow it down by just simply posting a link. If that is too much to ask, then I guess I should find another forum.

By the way, thanks guys for the 2 websites. Helped me out a lot.

Target Practice
06-19-2005, 08:39 PM
Target Practice, your reply could be deleted and it wouldnt have made a difference so why post anyways? The search feature gave me too many things. Over 40 pages to sort through. So I thought maybe a few people could directly narrow it down by just simply posting a link.
By the way, thanks guys for the 2 websites. Helped me out a lot.

lik b/c man its a fee country and i can

God foribid you do a little work for what you want, Jesus.

If that is too much to ask, then I guess I should find another forum.

Yeah, sounds good.

Beemer
06-19-2005, 09:13 PM
So I thought maybe a few people could directly narrow it down by just simply posting a link.

But TP aint one of the few. He gets like that when he forgets his meds. :(

Try this one. RT on a E-Mag :wow:

http://www.automags.org/~TomAGD/LEV10G.mpg

_________

http://home.comcast.net/~beemerone/AoIL.gif