PDA

View Full Version : Ratco camo jerseys

afultz075
06-19-2005, 09:16 PM
I was reading one of my paintball mags the other day and saw an article on a new Ratco camo jersey made of a light weight, vented material. It looked really nice and I was thinking of getting one for the D-Day Skirmish scenario in a few weeks. Just wondering if anyone users one of these and can tell me your experiences? Also, I can't seem to find a size selection anywhere on there website, is this a one size fits all kinda thing?

Jaan
06-19-2005, 10:40 PM
If it's the one that they have on thier web site, the pattern is ooooooooogly :-Þ

I don't know what kind of material they use, but if it's like any of the Coolmax fabrics and types like that, then they tend to get snagged on brambles and such ... at least, if you're one of those people who likes to get down and dirty and running through bushes.

Carbon
06-20-2005, 12:29 AM
I <3 Cammo.

I make it a point to always wear a bit of cammo on me when i play. Respect for the woodsballers and my early woodsball days.

paullus99
06-20-2005, 07:00 AM
You can also check out www.hoffmanpaintball.com - I've had his stuff for over a year & it still looks exactly the same as the day I bought it. He's a really cool guy too - smaller operation, but definitely listens to his customers for improvements & such.

The whole team is standardized on his jerseys & we're probably also going to go with the cargo pants as well. Its the genuine article.