PDA

View Full Version : RPG delivery

canilive
06-20-2005, 10:24 AM
Just wanted to know what was the deal with rogue's shipping. I got kinda blown off while looking at Dragon's den site. I just couldn't wait, more than 3 months for a marker. I understand that they are custom made and all. Anyways, I was interested in purchasing the rpg paradigm pro. I also wanted the sub-zero or ccm feedneck installed. Would I still receive the stock feedneck with my order? Also, would rogue tune my level 10? I mean really tune it, to near perfection. I wouldn't even mind throughing in a couple of dollars extra for this service. I didn't see anthing about ULT's on the site. Are they available and if so would Rogue be able to tune that, as well. I would also like a drop forward but, haven't decided yet. So, if I were to place my order, how long would it take to get to my doorstep? Oh and would I still receive the AGD basics? For example, the level 10 CD and extra shims and all that?

Vex
06-20-2005, 10:37 AM
Just wanted to know what was the deal with rogue's shipping. I got kinda blown off while looking at Devil's Den site. I just couldn't wait, more than 3 months for a marker.
Fixed ^^^^^

Rogue is a great dealer. He'll probably post answers to your questions.

Eatem Alive
06-20-2005, 11:01 AM
i have ordered many items from rogue and have had them no later than 3 days after ordering. outstanding shipping.

Baby Huey
06-20-2005, 11:18 AM
Rogue is great. Helped me learn about mech guns (I have shockers) and I decided on the RPG paradigm. I have had a hundred questions which he answered with patience. I also broke my gun trying to "tune" it, he got it fixed and shipped back (CA to NY) quickly. Good luck buying and God Bless.

dsrkd
06-20-2005, 11:35 AM
If you choose to deal with Rogue you will be pleased. He is responsive, fair priced and quick to ship. He has even taken the time to call me on several occasions to assist me with some tech questions.

MedicDVG
06-21-2005, 08:43 AM
You must know that Rogue is one of the most legitimate sellers on this or any other paintball forum. I have purchased many many many items from him with no complaints. He ships fast, will honestly answer questions, and he will get you the best deals out there..

so doubt no longer. neither the paradigm pro, nor Rogue will let you down.