PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to get Diamond dust Smoke Reloader B batt lid?

yakitori
06-20-2005, 06:47 PM
I bought a halo from a guy PBN, and the title said LNIB Halo w/ new empire diamond dust reloader shells w/o any scratches. He showed me a pic of it and it had a blue battery lid. IThis is after I had already sent him the money. I asked him why it had a blue lid, and he was like "oh, I totally forgot about that, I will try to get one for you ASAP" He had good feedback and appeared to be trustworthy, then I get some bogus non-matching batt lid. This is a gift for my brother, and his gun is yellow and black. I dont have a week or so to wait for him to find one. I need it now. Its not going to look good w/ the blue battery door on the loader. Other than that the loader looks good.

he says he will try to get me one ASAP, but I need it by this weekend. Does anyone know where he can buy one for the loader? I checked a bunch of sites, but they only have the black one. I want a matching one.

I asked him to Paypal my 85 bucks back to me. So if we cant find a lid that matches, I will be needing to find another halo.

Ive done a lot of business, here, pbreview, and pbn.....I have gotten deals like this twice on PBN. Nowhere else has ppl done crap like this to me.

sorry for the rant, but Im really needing a halo in good condition w/ matching parts. Not salvaged parts that dont match and listed as LNIB. :rolleyes:

MonsterMag
06-20-2005, 07:14 PM
I have a smoke batttery cover off of a smoke halo B , it went on my old shells. Just send me a few bucks to cover shipping and its yours.

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/26000/100_2015_rs.JPG
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/26000/100_2016_rs.JPG

yakitori
06-20-2005, 09:48 PM
how well will it match this loader do you think? I was thinking of sanding it and painting w/ fushion plastic paint to make it black. Ill send ya a PM when I get the loader and I may be interested in getting that from you. If you dont mind holding it for me for a couple days, I would appreciate it. I just want to see how dark the reloader shells are. If black matches enough, I can just paint it.

Ill PM ya. Thanks MonsterMag. AO is full of great ppl always willing to step up when someone needs it. Heres a pic of the loader that I got AFTER I payed. He said he sent me a drop forward, and a headband to help make up for it. More crap I gotta sell, and more time standing in line at the PO. :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/yakitori/picture0105bm.jpg

Vex
06-20-2005, 09:49 PM
You can always contact HALO--I hear they've got great customer service.

yakitori
06-20-2005, 09:52 PM
You can always contact HALO--I hear they've got great customer service.

Ya, I know I can get a new black lid free of charge prolly, but its an empire shell. In the pic it looks more like Diamond dust black....not smoke. I dont think the guy has a clue about his own loader. Thats sad.

Plus odyssey is a couple blocks away from my field in Garland. I will call them up and ask them about it. Either that or just paint it black w/ plastic spray paint, and put some silver glitter on it, and then clear coat it. Ill try that first.

Im really wanting something that matches, but if all else fails, Ill buy that one from monstermag.

Thanks guys.

cdacda13
06-20-2005, 10:06 PM
Wow, that sucks.
Ill look for you.

MonsterMag
06-20-2005, 10:08 PM
Yeah that blue one is nasty, I pm'ed you

Paintchucker
06-20-2005, 10:25 PM
you might try on bradyspaintball.com They had lots of shells, and parts for Halo. I have been eyeing one of the yellow diamond shells myself...

Jaan
06-20-2005, 10:32 PM
There are no local paintball shops where you live? I only order on-line when my local shop can't get something, which has been twice in the past 12 years (c:

MonsterMag
06-20-2005, 10:45 PM
Oddessy Only makes black replacements and they are like 7 bucks.

Paintchucker
06-21-2005, 12:09 AM
just a thought... Since I am kinda in the modifying mood...

You could always consider painting the whole Halo ...