PDA

View Full Version : Shocktechs new anti jam product for HALO's.

tony3
06-20-2005, 09:23 PM
An extended spring for all Halo and Reloader hoppers. Fewer jams, less crush on the paintball prior to feeding. Keep that loader flying like it was meant to!

http://www.shocktechusa.com/images/misc_sthlosprg_dis.jpg

M.S.R.P $2.99

http://www.shocktechusa.com/pages/misc_hlo_spring.html

I'm pretty confused about this. On warpigs original review of the original halo A the picture has a spring similar to the shocktech one.

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/loaders/halo/cup_parts.jpg

This was on the halo A so odyssey might of found this as a bad idea and got rid of it, but shocktech brings it back? Anyone care to explain this to me?

MonsterMag
06-20-2005, 09:25 PM
weird. I think the shorter spring works better

teufelhunden
06-20-2005, 09:31 PM
weird. I think the shorter spring works better

But then again, you have no idea.

Tony-- maybe the different spring lengths reacted differently to the different types of drives?

ojhspyro89
06-20-2005, 09:37 PM
Ive shot like 3 cases through my halo. Ive had absolutly no jams at all, plenty of dead batteries though...

paint magnet
06-20-2005, 10:06 PM
Ok, assuming it does acutally make a difference...why not just stretch the old spring instead of buying the Shocktech one? :confused:

MonsterMag
06-20-2005, 10:12 PM
But then again, you have no idea.

Tony-- maybe the different spring lengths reacted differently to the different types of drives?
"No one cares"

68magOwner
06-20-2005, 10:12 PM
i have bent my spring, sort of up and to the right (if you were looking at the spring in relation to the beads) havent got any jams since im shure you can pick up a "shocktech" spring at any hardware store if you want one though

JimmyBeam
06-20-2005, 10:14 PM
"No one cares"

actually, i thought he had a good point. dont get mad just because you got corrected

MonsterMag
06-20-2005, 10:15 PM
actually, i thought he had a good point. dont get mad just because you got corrected
They are almost the same as halo A's , I have seen a halo A.

teufelhunden
06-21-2005, 08:31 AM
They are almost the same as halo A's , I have seen a halo A.

Yeah, nevermind the switch to belt drive.

FreakBaller12
06-21-2005, 10:26 AM
teuf+monstermag=monster pwned ;) :rofl:

MonsterMag
06-21-2005, 11:07 AM
why is it ever time something is said , idots reply? Please hold your replys.

slade
06-21-2005, 11:18 AM
why is it ever time something is said , idots reply?
cause you joined the forum?

sorry, but that was just too easy for me to pass up :p

i dont think this is really that necessary, i mean ive shot plenty of cases through my halo without a problem, and never seen anyone get a jam...

teufelhunden
06-21-2005, 11:31 AM

Because you're the one whose saying it. And generally, everything you say, is moronic. Also for the record, when calling someone an idiot, at least spell the word right, idot.

Torbo
06-21-2005, 11:40 AM
i dunno if itd be necessary. Ive had a reloader b for a year and a half and i dont think its ever jammed.

MonsterMag
06-21-2005, 01:39 PM
amazing some of these people. Oh and btw when we are talking about the spring in halo A , shut up about the belt drive. Offtopic :tard:

MarkM
06-21-2005, 01:55 PM
"No one cares"

^
^^
^^^
^^
^^
^^
Your first inflamitory (sp?) post in this thread

amazing some of these people. Oh and btw when we are talking about the spring in halo A , shut up about the belt drive. Offtopic :tard:

For once I agree with the others in this thread, you started the flak so live with the result. Or don't just let your fingers runaway on their own and think things through before you hit reply.

SCpoloRicker
06-21-2005, 01:58 PM
For once I agree with the others in this thread, you started the flak so live with the result. Or don't just let your fingers runaway on their own and think things through before you hit reply.

:cheers:

MonsterMag
06-21-2005, 02:32 PM
^
^^
^^^
^^
^^
^^
Your first inflamitory (sp?) post in this thread

I just said that I think the small spring works better , teufenhundesa then said how would I know? I said they are the same ones on the halo A. Then he stated about the belt drive when we are talking about spring size? The responded I answered theyre qestions.

SpecialBlend2786
06-21-2005, 02:48 PM
I just said that I think the small spring works better , teufenhundesa then said how would I know? I said they are the same ones on the halo A. Then he stated about the belt drive when we are talking about spring size? The responded I answered theyre qestions.

you forgot the part where you said "no one cares" and called people "idots"

The issue isn't what you think works better, it is why Shocktech decided to go with a longer spring.

MarkM
06-21-2005, 02:49 PM
Ok looks like I will have to explain this to you slowly.

teufelhunden said that the spring may have a different effect on different drives

You then flamed him

jimmybeam explained that you shouldn't have got irate at being corrected

teufelhunden then tried to explain that there is a switch in drives between the Belt and Gear drive (Halo A - Halo B)..ok it may not have read that clear but a re-read of the post would have told you this and then the rest of the replies I quoted on my last post.
I am not flaming you just pointing out that in this case you are in the wrong. By in the wrong I mean you are getting annoyed when you made the initial error not the other users.
The same advice to you is relevent to the others as well, just that you should read things at least twice before replying..this time it was you that was on the wrong side of things.