PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Know What To Do?!?!?!?!?

newmagguy69
06-20-2005, 11:07 PM
Okay this is my problem. I'm 17 and right now I have a classic mag. I just got an awesome summer job and I want to upgrade from the mag. This is my problem, My friend says I should spend some money, send my classic valve in for a x-valve, buy a karta body and then send it in to get devilmag'd, or should I buy a sonic cyborg. Both would cost the same amount of money, but I just don't know what to get. I need some advice, and I want a unbiased opinion. Thanks for any help

Tyler

MadPSIence
06-20-2005, 11:12 PM
devilmags are backed up to hell. don't even consider it. if you like mags.. maybe look for a nice e-mag.

otherwise, the cyborg is an awesome gun if that's the one you like. make sure you shop around though and make sure it's the one you like most. The prices on cyborgs are really awesome in some places now.

WARPED1
06-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Get the Cyborg because you will never see a Devilmag in your hands.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/Chance_K_J/SPA/minibanner2.gif

Vex
06-20-2005, 11:42 PM
"The MacDev Cyborg is an Australian-built electropneumatic paintball marker, capable of very high rates of fire with stunning accuracy and reliability. “Electropneumatic” refers to the marker’s action, where an electronic trigger activates compressed air to fire each paintball and reload the next.
The result is a “mouse-click” trigger that can be made to shoot (with a bit of practice) over ten paintballs per second on semi-automatic (one shot per one trigger pull). This blistering performance is what sets the Cyborg apart from those markers you’ll find at most paintball sites."(velocitypaintball.com.au)

Wow, 10 bps for an electro... :eek: I don't know man...You could get that with your Mag. :D

68magOwner
06-20-2005, 11:53 PM
Wow, 10 bps for an electro... :eek: I don't know man...You could get that with your Mag. :D
shooting a mech 10bps is very hard, also, the marker would be jerking everywhere from fanning, regardless, we all know that borgs are quick, so, chill out

Vex
06-21-2005, 12:04 AM
shooting a mech 10bps is very hard, also, the marker would be jerking everywhere from fanning, regardless, we all know that borgs are quick, so, chill out
I was just kidding on what that website said about the marker, that's all...so chill out. (I saw the video, it's a quick marker)
I don't jerk my marker when I shoot. I'm not saying I can do 10 bps with my Mag, but it's possible.

WARPED1
06-21-2005, 01:02 AM
Nearly immpossible without assistance, like say an RT or ULT.

newmagguy69
06-21-2005, 09:30 PM
thanks for all of the info, I'm gonna buy the sonic cyborg

warbeak2099
06-21-2005, 09:53 PM
Good choice. You'll get a hell of a lot more shots per fill lol. God those Cyborgs are efficient. And fast too.