PDA

View Full Version : will there be a halo B 2?

elbobo08
06-21-2005, 02:40 AM
does annyone know if there will ever be a halo B 2? a second model that is faster with a better stock board?

this is my 5th post, so i get a dancing bannana :D :dance:

WickeDKlowN
06-21-2005, 03:09 AM
The Halo B can already feed 35 BPS, so unless they made it lighter(no idea what they weigh now, just throwing something out there) or something, there's not really much to improve on at the moment IMO.

t33kyboy
06-21-2005, 03:43 AM
Yeah, its possible.

BigEvil
06-21-2005, 04:52 AM
TAG is making that ew boad for it called the Cheetah or something like that. Its supposed to feed faster, have better software for the eyes, reverse the motor on jams, and somehow not push balls past your detent.

It is pricey at $80 though...........

www.tagpsportz.com

azzkikr
06-21-2005, 08:23 AM
trust me dude, i was there when tag got the boards. and was standing next to the guys who first got to test them.

THEY ARE WORTH IT!!!!!

not only that, you can count on their reliability, after talking to the programer and hearing him tell me all the power that that little board can handle, you will probably replace every part on your halo before anything hapens to the board.

yeah i too was one of the people who said, 80 bux for a HALO board, you gota be kiddin. but its far worth it over any existing and future board out there.

l8r
azzkikr

rkjunior303
06-21-2005, 08:30 AM
trust me dude, i was there when tag got the boards. and was standing next to the guys who first got to test them.

THEY ARE WORTH IT!!!!!

not only that, you can count on their reliability, after talking to the programer and hearing him tell me all the power that that little board can handle, you will probably replace every part on your halo before anything hapens to the board.

yeah i too was one of the people who said, 80 bux for a HALO board, you gota be kiddin. but its far worth it over any existing and future board out there.

l8r
azzkikr

It would be nice if they came out with a ReloaderB version.

azzkikr
06-21-2005, 01:32 PM
dude forget the reloaderb thing. this thing actually looks, thinks and react as to whats going on. the cheeta is constatly analizing your rate of fire and adjusting itself for optimum(sp) performance.

no board available will be able to compete with this thing.

magman007
06-21-2005, 01:34 PM
the reloaderb is still the most reliable halo ive shot..... so...

bambam
06-21-2005, 01:36 PM
Anybody got pix or links to this thing? :confused:

68magOwner
06-21-2005, 02:38 PM
only thing to make it better would be to make it lighter

rkjunior303
06-21-2005, 02:41 PM
only thing to make it better would be to make it lighter

one of dueydog's battery packs really helped that.

MonsterMag
06-21-2005, 04:05 PM
With a few modds Halo B's can be perfect.

I modded mine for speed , looks and weight.

~9 volt Modd ( weight reduction also give more power)
~Motor Modd. (Powerfull to feed as fast if not faster than a victory halo)
~Custom Backplate. (No more sticker that will ripp, custom cut crossfire sticker with Plastice button so nothing gets into the hole were the board is.)

Over all it weighs about alot lighter than a stock halo. About the same weight as a revvy or a ricochet. Yet it feeds 30-35bps with no problem. I plan on getting a derlin or a Aluminum drive cone for relibility. :)

Conversekidz
06-21-2005, 06:03 PM
9 volt mod? you mean running your halo on several 9's that end up burning up the board?

cdacda13
06-21-2005, 06:05 PM
Wasn't WAS going to make a Halo/reloader board?

MonsterMag
06-21-2005, 06:40 PM
9 volt mod? you mean running your halo on several 9's that end up burning up the board?
Nope , you parrel them , so to reds to 1 black , 2 black to 1 red , it equlizes the power giving your 9 volts going to the board. Lighter and faster. :)