PDA

View Full Version : There is a leak.

DarkMag722
06-21-2005, 09:41 AM
I have a Automag Pro Classic and it opperates on Co2 and there was a leak in the gun yesterday for the first time. And I was wondering how that may have happened of if it can be easily fixed. And if it helps I use a Macro line that connects directly to my valve, from my adapter.

Muzikman
06-21-2005, 11:04 AM
Where is it leaking from? The back (near the velocity adjuster)? Down the barrel? Or some place else.

If it's from the back, the velocity is up too high.

If it's down the barrel it's either in the PowerTube or the On/Off. If the leak stops when you hold the trigger then it's either the Powertube spacer is too long or the powertube oring is bad. If you are running CO2, if you don't keep the liquid out of the gun, it causes the orings to freeze and ultimatly start to leak. You also have to make sure you keep it well oiled. 4 or 5 drops in the ASA each day of play.

DarkMag722
06-21-2005, 11:47 AM
Where is it leaking from? The back (near the velocity adjuster)? Down the barrel? Or some place else.

If it's from the back, the velocity is up too high.

If it's down the barrel it's either in the PowerTube or the On/Off. If the leak stops when you hold the trigger then it's either the Powertube spacer is too long or the powertube oring is bad. If you are running CO2, if you don't keep the liquid out of the gun, it causes the orings to freeze and ultimatly start to leak. You also have to make sure you keep it well oiled. 4 or 5 drops in the ASA each day of play.

The leak is coming from the bottom of the Macro line that is attached to the adapter and I was wondering also were I could get my oil from.

Muzikman
06-21-2005, 11:59 AM
If it's leaking from the macro line then more than likely the line is not seated all the way in or the line was not cut straight across.

You can pickup oil from just about any paintball shop. If you want good oil, I would pick up the KC Trouble Free, but really for a classic mag, just about any "paintball" oil will work.

DarkMag722
06-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Thanks there is no more leaks and I will be sure to get some gun oil. :D

DarkMag722
06-23-2005, 09:51 PM
:dance:Mag 1