PDA

View Full Version : Comin' back to the mag family!

LockNLoad
06-21-2005, 05:35 PM
It's been a while since the last time I was here. Kinda left the mag family for a cocker, and then an ion, and now I am back to mags. Something about them I can't get away from.

What is new? Has deadlywind come out with any new bodies for mags lately? Anything new from AGD? Give me all the details.

LS1 WS6
06-21-2005, 05:40 PM
Get an E/X mag and preorder a drop in Preditor board from TAG. As soon as they get 50 preorders they will make a run of 100 boards.

Maggot6
06-21-2005, 09:14 PM
AGD doesn't have anything new...Except mild cosmetics (tac one body) Deadlywind has made quite a few bodies for your old Ion, and they still have the dallara(sp) karta and ah heck, I forget the name but it is version 2 now...I suggest you look at "themagsmith.com" for what you want,

atm743
06-21-2005, 09:20 PM
they started to sell minimags and automags again on airgun.com

the new fireware from rrfireblade should be out soon

tag drop in board is out and will start being made when 50 people pre order for $130

rouge is making a new body called the RPG Pariah ULE body

heres a link of a pic

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=175675

Chris_automag_07
06-21-2005, 09:28 PM
AGD doesn't have anything new...Except mild cosmetics (tac one body) Deadlywind has made quite a few bodies for your old Ion, and they still have the dallara(sp) karta and ah heck, I forget the name but it is version 2 now...I suggest you look at "themagsmith.com" for what you want,

i think it is the Chord V2 , i think. rpg has nice stuff, most def look at it at magsmith.
out

WARPED1
06-22-2005, 05:04 PM
.................. and now I am back to mags. .Why?! Enjoy medioracrity.