PDA

View Full Version : W.w.a.o.d.?

Jaan
06-23-2005, 01:59 AM
OKay, so I finally broke down and bought an Intelliframe for my 10 year old 'Mag, but I thought the Dye sticky 3's looked way too new on the ol' gal and I remember that my local store had some wood .45 grips gathering dust in the back room. Murphys law being what it is, I go digging through the old stuff and find ... a brand new in box Hyperframe that he had forgotten all about. Score!

So that begs the question, what do I do now??? I know some wise guy is going to say "send it to me" but I already put it in my will that I'll be burried with it ... but seriously, what would you guys do? I'm not going to put it on my current 'Mag so that means I'll have to peice together another one. I hate used stuff so it would have to be new parts. Who makes or sells the best / cheapest / nicest valve, body and rail? Would it be better to just buy a gun whole and go from there?

Help me build a new gun guys (c:

WickeDKlowN
06-23-2005, 02:06 AM
http://themagsmith.com/

Target Practice
06-23-2005, 02:08 AM
P.a.m.a.h.m.m.s.a.w.l.l.f.b.

magman007
06-23-2005, 02:36 AM
e.m.b................... never mind

Target Practice
06-23-2005, 03:05 AM

Haha, bully!

warbeak2099
06-23-2005, 06:46 AM
Logic, Rogue, White Wolf, etc. Check em all out.

Eric Cartman
06-23-2005, 07:56 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SCpoloRicker
06-23-2005, 10:29 AM

w.a.a.t.p?

JoshK
06-23-2005, 01:10 PM
This thread confuses me.

Aliens-8-MyDad
06-23-2005, 02:00 PM
w.t.f. ........ ?

peewee
06-23-2005, 02:13 PM
Finally one I know. What's all the other stuff mean when translated into English??

CrimsonTurkey
06-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Ask Jesus

master_alexander
06-24-2005, 01:10 AM
build a guna round your hyperframe, and keep it. there is a guy selling predator(sp) boards for it.

then get an rt milled rail from luke.

a reverse 15* asa

a black ule body

black x valve.

black unimount.

awesome fast light gun right there :D

SpitFire1299
06-24-2005, 01:12 AM
Sell both and buy a whole new gun, like an Emag! :)

ClassicMagger
06-24-2005, 06:02 AM
Hey:

Jaan- I'd be happy to help you build up a new gun around your Hyperframe. You can PM me here with your needs, AIM me, or E-Mail me.

AIM: ClassicMagger

E-Mail: ClassicMagger@hotmail.com

Thanks and let me know how I can help you out.

-ClassicMagger

Jaan
06-25-2005, 05:34 AM
Thanks ClassicMagger, I'll contact you soon to see what you have. At the moment I'm just looking for some info so I can make sure I know what I want before buying any parts, and I'm not quite ready to do that yet, especially since I just finished putting together a new gun yesterday (c:

From what I've seen, starting off by buying a new complete gun from AGD and going from there seems to be the most economical approach. I don't care about weight at all and the only reason I would get a ULE body is for the 'Cocker threads.

What about rails? I've heard people say that tightening up the grip screws too much will cause the Level 10 bolt to not work right by twisting the rail slightly, but I've yet to encounter that problem with my stock .68Automag rail. Are the aftermarket lightened rails somewhat weaker than stock?

frop
06-25-2005, 07:48 PM
Thanks ClassicMagger, I'll contact you soon to see what you have. At the moment I'm just looking for some info so I can make sure I know what I want before buying any parts, and I'm not quite ready to do that yet, especially since I just finished putting together a new gun yesterday (c:

From what I've seen, starting off by buying a new complete gun from AGD and going from there seems to be the most economical approach. I don't care about weight at all and the only reason I would get a ULE body is for the 'Cocker threads.

What about rails? I've heard people say that tightening up the grip screws too much will cause the Level 10 bolt to not work right by twisting the rail slightly, but I've yet to encounter that problem with my stock .68Automag rail. Are the aftermarket lightened rails somewhat weaker than stock?
What I've heard is that this happens because the ULE body can get twisted out of alignment, causing bolt stick, which goes away when the FS & frame screws are properly/equaly tightened