PDA

View Full Version : OMG, I'm gonna be rich

Big'n slo
06-23-2005, 09:02 AM
Miss. Stella Sylvester
Abidjan Cote d'ivoire
West Africa
Introduction.
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of Eight million U.S dollars ($8,000,000.00) which my late Father kept for with a Fiduciary Fund Holder in Abidjan before his death

Now I have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.I want you to help assist me claim and retrieve these fund from the Fiduciary Fund Holders and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:
1). Telecommunication
2). The Transport Industry
3). Five Star Hotel
4).Real Eastate
If you can be of an assistance to me I will be pleased to offer to you 15% Of the total fund. I await your soonest response.
Respectfully yours,
Miss. Stella Sylvester

First I'll buy an island, build a huge jungle gym, then I'll order two tons of sausage stuffed with scrapple.

I think I'll hold out for 20% :dance:

stalla_syvester@yahoo.ca

hitech
06-23-2005, 09:17 AM
I think I'll hold out for 20% :dance:

Don't get greedy, it could backfire on you! ;)

Jaan
06-23-2005, 09:30 AM
There is a whole bunch of guys that play games with these scammers. Do a little google search to see what they've done. Sometimes they tell these guys they're in the country, and will meet them someplace that happens to be right in front of an internet camera, or fax them a company letterhead and ask them to be photographed with the letterhead to prove thier sincerity ... however the letterhead will say "IAM A Dil ...". My favorite was a gold scam where they actually got the scammers to send real gold as a "sample". LOL

Big'n slo
06-23-2005, 09:49 AM
Wha? A scam!

Nooooooooo0

My dreams of ruling a nation hell bent on bending rules like no running with sissors are dashed!

Drat hitech was right shoulda went with the 15%

Damn you greed! damn you

Eric Cartman
06-23-2005, 09:53 AM
There is a whole bunch of guys that play games with these scammers. Do a little google search to see what they've done. Sometimes they tell these guys they're in the country, and will meet them someplace that happens to be right in front of an internet camera, or fax them a company letterhead and ask them to be photographed with the letterhead to prove thier sincerity ... however the letterhead will say "IAM A Dil ...". My favorite was a gold scam where they actually got the scammers to send real gold as a "sample". LOL

http://www.419eater.com/

Some good stuff on there :D

SCpoloRicker
06-23-2005, 10:39 AM
The Holy Order of the Red Breast?

/hold out for 20% = :rofl:

personman
06-23-2005, 11:43 AM
Do eet

Steelrat
06-23-2005, 12:27 PM
The Holy Order of the Red Breast?

/hold out for 20% = :rofl:

Somebody reads the stories at 419eaters.

I wish the Nigerian scams were a joke, but people actually send hundreds of thousands of dollars over there. All mail service into and out of that country needs to be stopped. Seriously. The Nigerians are also single-handedly destroying the reputation of Postal money orders.

SCpoloRicker
06-23-2005, 12:49 PM
The Nigerians are also single-handedly destroying the reputation of Postal money orders.

Mount Up! Freedom is on the march!

/erg... troll
//sorry

SoldierzHonor
06-23-2005, 01:30 PM
Thats funny, I got the same email...we gonna share now? lol

There are also scammers out there who want you to call a certain number without telling you its thousands of dollars a minute to call and its somehow legit since its from outside the country. I believe it was the Virgin Islands or some island lol. If you get 15%, I get 15%, we can combine it and have one heckuva paintball field ;)

1stdeadeye
06-23-2005, 04:25 PM
You want me to help you launder it! :rolleyes:

Vex
06-23-2005, 10:43 PM
I'll bet my washing machine holds more than yours... :p

Warewolf50
06-23-2005, 11:20 PM
try and get them to send u money needed to somehow get your money to send it to them, i think on that 419eaters site they have a guy who acually got some money from teh scammer.

Big'n slo
06-24-2005, 08:02 AM

pLZ use downy fabric softner, my wallet itches if not :p

Bolter
06-25-2005, 02:13 PM
Email back and have a little fun with them. Tell them you would be pleased to help and whats the next step. Hehe, then post back and we can mess with them, like sort out the response on here and then you email them back once happy :)

on 419eater they often get the Nigerians to spend quite a bit of money before they figure it out.

Scam the scammers!!

Automaggot68
06-27-2005, 01:00 PM
Mount Up! Freedom is on the march!

/erg... troll
//sorry

/real life spit take