PDA

View Full Version : new mag owner

islandmag
06-23-2005, 01:54 PM
About a week ago i got a bought a 68automag at a local pawn shop.I asked the guy there if it worked. He told me he never heard of the automag :wow: ,and didn't know how to cock and dry fire it. Ifigured if it didn't work it i could sell it for more than they were asking for it . The mag came with a fred shultz 3000 psi tank and cradel. i paid 80 bucks for it :D i frankenstiened a spyder duckbill to it and attached my 20 oz. tank to it it works fine. do any of you have any suggestions for me.

monkeyking
06-23-2005, 05:03 PM
Dude, that's a sweet deal. The tank itself has to be worth that much.

What are the parts? What's the valve in particular?

DarkMag722
06-23-2005, 09:59 PM
Lucky. What kind of an idot dosent know how to shoot a Mag. :tard:

islandmag
06-24-2005, 01:41 PM
thats what i thought his stupidity is my gain :D

islandmag
06-24-2005, 01:44 PM
Dude, that's a sweet deal. The tank itself has to be worth that much.

What are the parts? What's the valve in particular?
i think is a level 7 but i'm not sure havn't taken it out yet.

MoneyShot
06-30-2005, 11:32 PM
You should go back and shoot that guy with your new mag. Youll be like :shooting: and hell be like :cry:

Mr. Mouse
07-01-2005, 12:17 AM

i dunno, all you do is basically add air and you got a gun thats a mag , i mean all guns dont require cocking

vadermag
07-12-2005, 02:01 PM
About a week ago i got a bought a 68automag at a local pawn shop.I asked the guy there if it worked. He told me he never heard of the automag :wow: ,and didn't know how to cock and dry fire it. Ifigured if it didn't work it i could sell it for more than they were asking for it . The mag came with a fred shultz 3000 psi tank and cradel. i paid 80 bucks for it :D i frankenstiened a spyder duckbill to it and attached my 20 oz. tank to it it works fine. do any of you have any suggestions for me.

First things first, put a level 10 bolt mod in. I have a 10 year old mag and that was mod was the shiznit. I gave up on the gun because it chopped paint bad, but I've since put 5 cases of paint through it and only broke one ball. You might want to look at a trigger frame upgrade too. Both of those will only set you back about a 100 bucks each, but to have a working and rocking mag for 280, not bad.