PDA

View Full Version : Hey Wisconsin! Big Game August 13th in the Northwoods!!

MedicDVG
06-23-2005, 10:36 PM
Hillcrest paintball in Kennen Wisconsin is hosting a Big game on August the 13th. Last year there were like 250 players. I am going to work like hell to get something going for this year so I can go...

sooooo....... any of you wisconsin cheeseheads want to join up for the event?

costs are very reasonable:

$20.00 / person entry fee
$80.00 / case filed paint (Draxxus Blaze)
$5.00 for a 5000psi air ticket.

Prizes from NPS, the field and local merchants. I beleive there is a vendor's area with all kinds of stuff there as well.

Pics on the website show some fairly decent fields including a castle field with turrets!

Details and pre-registration can be found at www.hillcrestpaintball.com

so lets have some fun and mow some muppets..

Pm me or post here!!

ICP
06-23-2005, 11:13 PM
hmmm, august is far enough away I think I can save the cash and go. Will be my first big game. Looking forward to it. Should be able to bring 2-5 others with as well. Look forward to it.

Have you ever played at this feild before? How is it.

MedicDVG
06-24-2005, 08:10 AM
I have not played it, but the pictures look decent and one of my co-workers has been there and says its a blast.

_tMAN
06-24-2005, 08:52 PM
I really wish some of these big games didn't charge so much for damned paint. That's a little more than what I make in a day of work.

MedicDVG
06-27-2005, 11:10 PM
I haven't gone to an event yet that hasn't charged any less then $60... so $80 for draxxus blaze isn't that bad... though I can get it for $45 I will pay $60 as the price supports the event and the prizes.
:shooting:

AutomagRT1483
06-27-2005, 11:17 PM
If I wasnt going to the Brickyard 400 the weekend before I'd attend for sure, I will see what I can do.

MedicDVG
07-08-2005, 07:59 PM
I talked to the field owner the other day...

Prizes are Tipmann Marker packages, packs, pods, and small stuff like that.. He says that he likes giving out tons of smaler prizes so more people get them... Sounds good to me...

Now who is going????

C'mon... lets get some Wisconsin Maggers out there to represent!!!! :shooting: