PDA

View Full Version : AGD. Please help with some info.

Speedy
11-29-2001, 05:00 PM
I just got my e-mag today and realized that I messed up. I like the gun and the main reason for the switch was the AGD service. The problem that I have is it his hopper left and I can't stand the hopper hanging of to the side of the gun.

I had read that you had an exchange program. I wanted to know how much would it cost to exchange my HL black teflon body for a warp Left teflon body. I am not interested in buying a body outright for $200.00.

I was also wondering if the new extreme bodies would be available soon. I would be very interested in purchasing the body kit to solve my problems. It is rumored that they will cost about $325.00. Is this in the ballpark and does it come with the ace? Will they be out relatively soon to make it worth the wait?

Lastly I was wondering if I would have to replace the Hl barrel or will it work with a warp right (I think I already know the bad news)?

I am not disappointed with the gun but I can't keep it if there isn't a relatively cheap solution to my problem.

Thanks
New to AGD (Rob)

Speedy
11-30-2001, 09:10 AM
Can someone please please help me out with these questions. I would really appreciate any info.

Thanks
Rob

wyn1370
11-30-2001, 09:17 AM
here's a thread talking about the new bodies.
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17626

As for the barrels: any automag barrel will work in a mag, emag, or mini body. Doesn't matter if it's HL or HR, only the centerfeed requires a special barrel. Micro and extreme bodies take cocker threaded barrels.

cphilip
11-30-2001, 09:24 AM
Email Marcia. I think they will work it out for you. Either way you would need an RA # to ship back the HL body so register the marker at the same time you email her the question. I think the Barrel will work. See if it has two slots in it. I should think they would use the same multiple use stock barrel for ease of stocking and filling orders. the Black is not Teflon anymore by the way. Not sure what it is they use but it does not apear to be teflon anymore. What you want is now just called Black body - warp left.

email Her at: [email protected]

Speedy
11-30-2001, 09:44 AM
Thank you for the info. guys I really appreciate it. The stock barrel appears to only have one slot and two nubbins. When I slide it in it will only turn to the right to lock.

Any other help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rob

cphilip
11-30-2001, 09:50 AM
OK well I never noticed so we learned something new.

So...Buy a freak for it or trade it? :D

No...I guess ask her about swaping that too. It will maybe help that you just got it yesterday. Did you get it direct from AGD? If not where you got it should make the swap.

Speedy
11-30-2001, 10:04 AM
I bought it used. I wish I had of used one before I bought it but nobody at our field plays with mags. I have shot one before but the powerfeed was cut down.

I use to have a rt feed autococker but I don't remember the hopper hanging out to the side. I guess I am spoiled but it really affects my game with the hopper setup like that (probably just mental).