PDA

View Full Version : Any one need a roomy for IAO?

Spartan X
06-24-2005, 08:41 AM
I was planning on staying with Kevmaster this year like I did last year, but Kev wanted to fill the room with BEOG players first this year. He just let me know it was full, so I'll need a place to stay. I'll be playing in the OG for AKA.
Floor space is preffered, or even a drive way I could park in and sleep on the car...or a yard tp pitch a tent. I'm no cheap scate, just want to spent to much since I leave for Rescue teams 2 weeks later.

Thanks,

-Tim

magman007
06-24-2005, 11:12 AM
you can camp at the field for i believe 25 bux

Cameo
06-24-2005, 04:03 PM
I was planning on staying with Kevmaster this year like I did last year, but Kev wanted to fill the room with BEOG players first this year. He just let me know it was full, so I'll need a place to stay. I'll be playing in the OG for AKA.
Floor space is preffered, or even a drive way I could park in and sleep on the car...or a yard tp pitch a tent. I'm no cheap scate, just want to spent to much since I leave for Rescue teams 2 weeks later.

Thanks,

-Tim

I live 9 minutes from the field... you and anyone else are more then welcome to grab a bed, couch, floor, outside space... No cost, just put the toilet seat down when you are done.

~steph

ps: if anyone is flying and needs to ship thier gear I will take boxes and deliver them to the pizza party on wend. night. just pm for addy and phone #

Spartan X
06-25-2005, 05:33 AM
I live 9 minutes from the field... you and anyone else are more then welcome to grab a bed, couch, floor, outside space... No cost, just put the toilet seat down when you are done.

~steph

ps: if anyone is flying and needs to ship thier gear I will take boxes and deliver them to the pizza party on wend. night. just pm for addy and phone #

Wow man that sounds like a deal, I'll shoot you a pm. I don't care if it's a concreat floor, as long as its dry I'm happy.

-Tim

FistS
06-25-2005, 03:20 PM
Pretttttttty sure cameo is a female..
But congrats on finding a nice place to stay:)
I have to share a room with 3 drunks... GO AFTICA!@!! lol

Spartan X
06-25-2005, 08:28 PM
Pretttttttty sure cameo is a female..
But congrats on finding a nice place to stay:)
I have to share a room with 3 drunks... GO AFTICA!@!! lol

Yah I think I figured that out a while ago ;)

WoW Girl and WoW Man just seam a little diff...WoW Girl; almost suggest's a hault in words, while WoW Man seems to be more of a exclaimation.

Ok I'll shut up now.

Yah it should work out good, I look forward to playing against her in the OG dvision too ;)

Cameo
06-26-2005, 10:16 PM
Yah I think I figured that out a while ago ;)

WoW Girl and WoW Man just seam a little diff...WoW Girl; almost suggest's a hault in words, while WoW Man seems to be more of a exclaimation.

Ok I'll shut up now.

Yah it should work out good, I look forward to playing against her in the OG dvision too ;)

I can always retreat to my boys condo, I rather like the pool there, much better then the creek that runs through my back yard.

Thordic
06-27-2005, 07:57 AM
Three drunks and our babysitter, Greg. Thats what Ed is there for :)

Spartan X
06-27-2005, 11:24 AM
I can always retreat to my boys condo, I rather like the pool there, much better then the creek that runs through my back yard.

Umm... a Creek...Hrmmm we have some possiblilities here....