PDA

View Full Version : Review of PaintBallGeeks.com

FGTH
06-24-2005, 08:55 AM
Here's my review of Forest and Field Outdoor Specialties located in Norwalk, CT (4 New Canaan Ave) with two websites, paintballgeeks.com and forestandfield.com.

I would understand the negative impression all customer would have after dealing with this company (as mentioned in other threads on the Web).

Experience
When you enter the store, no one's there (no customers... just 1 -2 people manning the whole store).

They actually seem reluctant to help you or to answer your questions.

Bait and Switch Prices
Most of the paintball products don't have prices labeled on them so the prices vary depending on who you speak to.

If you happened to see an advertisement in newspapers or on their websites, don't expect them to give you those advertised prices.

No Refund Policy
They don't tell you this anywhere before you buy.
The only thing you see is "No Refunds" printed on top of the receipt.

Unethical Sales Practice
They have in big signs "Clearance Items" and the products listed below. Ask them how much a bag of paintballs costs (on clearance list). They tell you $14.99, but they charge you $24.99.

Recommendation
Avoid this place. They're unfriendly, unethical, and 100% unsatisfactory.

Jonno06
06-24-2005, 09:31 AM
oh, i got confused when i first read this. I thought you meant www.pbgeek.com in your review. (which is owned/ran by darryl hadfield *owner of icdo)

paintballfreak90
06-24-2005, 05:50 PM
dude where do you live because i go to the same store sometimes, only because its the only one near me. I totaly agree with you also.....THIS STORE SUCKS!!!!

paintballfreak90
06-27-2005, 07:18 PM
FGTH.......where are you from