PDA

View Full Version : problem with the Intelleframe upgrade

paintman1142
06-24-2005, 02:19 PM
Yea, I just put in the swithch into the intelleframe that hooks up with the revolution hopper. I installed it just as it showed on www.airgun.com and the seer doesnt quite push down the lever enough. Is there any way to shim this so that the shim wont slip out and muck up the insides of my mag?

BigEvil
06-24-2005, 02:21 PM
Hmmm.. did you use the EXACT same parts that they have listed? You could try to bend the lever part of the switch so it makes better contact with the sear.

Asym
06-24-2005, 02:38 PM
the level is just a thin sheet metal. you can bend this out slightly after the point where it touches the micro switch.

11_Mile_TMaster
06-24-2005, 08:19 PM
Yea, I just put in the swithch into the intelleframe that hooks up with the revolution hopper. I installed it just as it showed on www.airgun.com and the seer doesnt quite push down the lever enough. Is there any way to shim this so that the shim wont slip out and muck up the insides of my mag?

Depending on the screws you use, if you loosen them a bit you might have a bit of play in the positioning of the switch. If so, you can use that to reposition the switch. On my Y-grip I can even fine tune where in the pull the switch activates.

paintman1142
07-14-2005, 06:06 PM
yea, i fixed it. For anyone who has this problem, you can bend it (use needle nose plyers) keep the switch in the frame. Just bend it past the little button that it pushes down.