PDA

View Full Version : Super Stock 05 Problem

MAGS_R_COOL
06-25-2005, 05:11 PM
I just purchased of 05 SS and I go to change the battery, and what happens!?!? THE BATTERY CLIPS SNAPPED IN HALF. Now Im attemtping to talk to WGP and see if this is under warranty...if not I definately cant afford a new board. And EVEN worse...Im leavin to go on vacation for a MONTH, in a week. So anybody got any things I can do or do they know if this is covered under the waranty? :cry:

Thx- Waddles

tippmannsniper-
06-26-2005, 08:40 PM
u can soder or weld it back together, or superglue it temporarily

i dont think its covered under warrenty since ts a user mistake but WGP is a very friendly company sso they might give u a new board or repair it

Jaan
06-26-2005, 09:09 PM
You can solder and heat shrink a new one, that would be the best thing to do, however if you can't do that then you can strip the wires and use electrical tape. If you use electrical tape, then "stagger" the cuts you make, so the repairs arn't right next to each other ... that way if the tape falls off then the wires still won't short against each other.

SpecialBlend2786
06-27-2005, 02:21 AM
You can solder and heat shrink a new one, that would be the best thing to do, however if you can't do that then you can strip the wires and use electrical tape. If you use electrical tape, then "stagger" the cuts you make, so the repairs arn't right next to each other ... that way if the tape falls off then the wires still won't short against each other.

wise words.