PDA

View Full Version : Ok, final try tuning, need help ASAP

sasquach
06-25-2005, 09:48 PM
Hey guys, Ive been on here several times trying to tune my Tac-1, but I still am weary of whether I have it right or not. It regularly chuffs, so I think I need some work. It is too hard for me to work on it and post and wait for replies and then post again and then work on it, etc... so if someone is willing to get on AOL instant messanger one night soon, I would appreciate it. I need to have some real time assistance. If possible, a direct connection so you can hear my marker through my microphone might even be a good idea. Anyway, if someone would be willing to do that before D-Day at Skirmish PA comes around, I would be very appreciative. Thanks
Andrew

Aleis
06-28-2005, 11:05 PM
not sure if i'll be able to do that my computer time is sparadic but i will be at D-day myself "hopefully" and if it's still not right then i could look at it there.

luke
06-28-2005, 11:23 PM
If it's "chuffing" under high rates of fire, chances are you are short stroking the trigger.

Are you running a ULT? If so a sear mod with trigger stops will take care of the problem...