PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe

MAGalomania
11-29-2001, 07:47 PM
I am looking to buy an Intelliframe and I wanted to know if any other sites sell the frame besides this one? Also, when installing the mod for revvy can any other connecter be used instead of the headphone jack? I am looking for something smaller than the one shown in the instructions on www.airgun.com

I also want to know if anyone knows how to do a similar mod for the Shocker without buying the board sold by Smart Parts.

THANKS!

Xzion
11-30-2001, 12:27 PM
As far as I know, this is the only website that actually sells the Intelliframe, then again, I personally havnt actually looked for em online, I suppose you could directly wire an intelli link directly to the revy, but that would make it so youd be unable to disconnect the cord from the revy, as for any alternative connectors, I personally dont know.

Potatoboy
11-30-2001, 12:31 PM
You can *theoretically* use any method you want to connect it. I was thinking about using a phone jack setup myself. The only reason I ended up using the headphone plug that AGD recommends is that there is a bracket built right into the frame to mount it.