PDA

View Full Version : Back reg unscrews on retro valve problem

kilaueakid
11-29-2001, 10:02 PM
The back half of my retro valve comes lose after around 50-100 shots. Is there a proper way to prevent this from happening? Anyone else got this problem? Im alittle hesitant to put some weak lock tite on the threads.

virus
11-30-2001, 03:43 AM
dont worry about it too much.... most of the valves i have seen do this and there should be a little post on the back half of yours that slides into the bodyrail... that little post will keep it from undoing itself

GoblinGreen
11-30-2001, 06:22 AM
When the back half becomes loose does the gun still shoot but the balls just plop about 5 metres in front of u.
I had this with my E-mag, when I inspected the valve it was about 4 mm off the mark, I just want to make sure that I managed to find my problem, sorry I cant really help you but dont locktight the thing.

kilaueakid
11-30-2001, 04:44 PM
virus...
I don't have a post on mine...it is a sfl emag.

goblin...it hasn't been an issue yet with the balls just plopping out, I usually notice it and hand tighten it every so often, but would be nice to correct the problem.
kila

BlackVCG
12-01-2001, 11:40 AM
Hey kilaueakid,

Are you sure you have this black screw on your SFL that holds the reg. body? If not, that's your problem and you need to get that screw to keep it from unscrewing.