PDA

View Full Version : God, people are stupid

WickeDKlowN
06-27-2005, 11:02 PM
So I've been trying to get rid of my old Nitro tank since I have no use for it and need some new gear. This kid from PBN gets me on AIM and is trying to trade me a Freak and cash. I didn't want the freak, so eventually he said the Freak and an 05 Rico Apache. I really need a hopper, so I accept it and I'll sell the Freak when I get it.

A couple hours later he IMs me asking again what it says on the regulator, so I tell him that it says 3A, but is infact a Centerflag(because it is, CF makes 3A's regs). He then tells me it's impossible because his friend who is a "certified teck" from the "paintball tecknition institute" said so. At this point I show him a post from 3A's own message board where a Moderator said they were made by Centerflag. He said he still didn't believe me, but would to the trade anyway and if it wasn't a CF he would "call in mail frod."

I'm thinking about canceling the deal, because I see bad things coming from it. He's shipping first, but even still. The only reason I havn't yet is because I need a hopper by this weekend and I'm broke until this tank sells.

Should I cancel it, or just hope when he gets it that he realizes he was acting like an asshat?

hobbesTZ
06-27-2005, 11:07 PM
Save the trouble and cancel it, he obviously has issues.

-=Squid=-
06-27-2005, 11:12 PM
Take it and ignore him if he gives you trouble later.

vegasmunky12
06-27-2005, 11:19 PM
Cancel. PBN trades always seem to go sour.

WickeDKlowN
06-27-2005, 11:19 PM
Save the trouble and cancel it, he obviously has issues.
Aside from freaking out when I didn't want a Freak Kit, he was completley cool until he talked to his friend the "teck."

I might have to take Squids advise. All he has to do is call up 3A and ask if they're CF regs, so there's no way he can prove it otherwise.

-=Squid=-
06-27-2005, 11:23 PM
That's one of the most stupid things ever posted here.

covadsucks
06-27-2005, 11:25 PM
I got a Halo and some cash I could swap ya for your tank so long as the original hydrodate has not expired...

oh yeah, only if it's a minimum of a 68/4500...I have three 3K tanks and I need a 4500...sorry bout that.

WickeDKlowN
06-27-2005, 11:27 PM
I got a Halo and some cash I could swap ya for your tank so long as the original hydrodate has not expired...
91/45 3A Orig. Hydro 04/04(good till 2009)

Shoot me a PM.

covadsucks
06-27-2005, 11:36 PM
You've got mail.

PsychoBaller
06-28-2005, 12:38 AM
Jeeeeezzzz, if your common sense doesn't kick in such situation as when dealing with obvious idiots, than one may be blindsided from the fact that they are a :tard: themselves.

You should back out and/or catch him befo sending and tell him forget it, your a :tard:

RingOfScale
06-28-2005, 01:52 AM
i was gonna say to go thru with the deal anyway if hes shipping first, but seems like u just made yourself an even better deal :) Halo > richo apache, and yahd ont have to bother selling the freak !! wuu wuu !!

-RinG

WickeDKlowN
06-28-2005, 02:07 AM
Jeeeeezzzz, if your common sense doesn't kick in such situation as when dealing with obvious idiots, than one may be blindsided from the fact that they are a :tard: themselves.

You should back out and/or catch him befo sending and tell him forget it, your a :tard:
I think I was blinded more by the fact that I NEED a hopper by this weekend.

I sent him a PM and an EMail canceling the deal. I hope he reads them before shipping...

SCpoloRicker
06-28-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by vegasmunky12

That's one of the most stupid things ever posted here.

OK, come on now. There's been plenty of stupider things posted here.

/I wouldn't take this deal

yakitori
06-28-2005, 10:38 AM
cancel the deal. I hate doing business on PBN. Ive been screwed 2 times, and thats the only 2 times ive been screwed. I got screwed on a halo that I still havent gotten, and an angel for 475.

I hate doing business on PBN anymore.