PDA

View Full Version : ****** need help quick please!! *******

XtremeC
06-27-2005, 11:30 PM
ok, so i recently just got a mag with a ule trigger kit preinstalled.. heres my questions:

1) is the trigger suppose to be really louse when no air is put to it or is there suppose to be some kick? (tank not attacted to gun and gun never fired yet)

second i took the gun totally apart and have no idea how to put the trigger thing back in?

2) what is the ule trigger kit look like when not installed?

3) is there a diagram of how to put it back in my gun?

thanks;

CKY_Alliance
06-27-2005, 11:36 PM
yes trigger is really lose like its just hanging there..the trigger? or sear if trigger then there is a trigger pin you need to put back in.

Vex
06-27-2005, 11:36 PM
Without your safety engaged (on) your trigger will be loose--don't worry about that. When you gas up your gun, then your trigger will be nice and tight. Without any gas, there is no pressure on your on/off valve (ULT) and therefore no pressure on your sear and trigger.

Here's what the ULT looks like:
http://store.airgun.com/images/product/large/lg_358.jpg

Check out this thread for all of your ULT needs:
ULT Thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=96538)

Thanks for playing The Feud!

XtremeC
06-27-2005, 11:37 PM
thats good to know, but how do it put it back togethere

CKY_Alliance
06-27-2005, 11:37 PM
look at my last post.

CKY_Alliance
06-27-2005, 11:39 PM
"it there a diagram of how to put it back in my gun"

Put what ULT or trigger?If ult just push it back up in the whole in the bottom of valve..should only go in right way i belive..and trigger you need to put trigger pin back in is all i know.

XtremeC
06-27-2005, 11:41 PM
wait so the ule is in the valve?

if it is then thats great i didnt mess with the valve,

the internal trigger that the double finger trigger hits.. dont know how that goes in

XtremeC
06-27-2005, 11:42 PM
trigger pin

CKY_Alliance
06-27-2005, 11:44 PM
The sear...its gold and silver that what you talking about?

and yes the ULT is in the valve..its gold piece on bottom of valve

if sear you need to take body off put it through the top of the rail..there is a little bar thgn that goes through it and sets down into a groove so it can pivit. then just put it in grip..make sense?

XtremeC
06-27-2005, 11:46 PM
ok got it, phew... i didnt know the rail had to be on, i was trying to put in in the handle and it kept popping out... thanks!

CKY_Alliance
06-27-2005, 11:47 PM
no problem.enjoy your mag :cheers:

Vex
06-27-2005, 11:50 PM
Glad you got it back together. Now break it down a few more times. Mags are incredibly easy to disassemble and reassemble. Don't be afraid to ask either!

XtremeC
06-28-2005, 12:12 AM
ok, its all back together, thanks alot

i have one more question, this one is alittle off topic... i also have a 70ci/4500 worr games air tank and i noticed the threads are different from normal ones.. any idea what type of threads these are and what on/off adapter will fit it?

i need to get one of these but with the same threads as the worrgas, any ideas where to get one?
http://store1.yimg.com/I/kapp_1851_3926424

Eric Cartman
06-28-2005, 09:08 AM
Are you sure they're different threads? I've never heard of a tank with different threads.

SummaryJudgement
06-28-2005, 11:41 AM
When compressed air tanks were first introduced they were reverse-threaded (meaning the threads went in the opposite direction from other conventional tanks). This was so you couldn't screw a very high out-put compressed air tank into a CO2 rated reg and blow it to pieces. However, I haven't heard of them doing that for years. And I would be surprised in Worrgas suddenly started doing it.

XtremeC
06-28-2005, 02:29 PM
the threads on the tank are alot closer togerther and the diameter is smaller then normal.. i will take apic later to prove it..