PDA

View Full Version : Nor-Cal AO, umm are you guys still here ?

stondroopy
06-28-2005, 10:16 PM
hey guys, i havent heard much chatter lately. When are we all gonna meet up again? I havent been out to play lately and im starting to twitch a lil. Sooo how bout it, shall we start getting something going ? :D

Eatem Alive
06-28-2005, 10:59 PM
funny you should post this. i was pm'ing ryan and he mentioned when we are gonna get going again. i went to davis last sunday and will be going to wap this sunday to scrim with avalanche. we need to get something going though.

indulgence
06-28-2005, 11:51 PM
I third that motion of "getting something going" I want to take out my new toy for a run. :D

Blennidae
06-29-2005, 12:24 AM
I'm still here. Someone have a place and date in mind?

Big Weapons
06-29-2005, 01:00 AM
Where's our usual [and possibly favorite] organizer at? *coughzmancough*

SCpoloRicker
06-29-2005, 02:17 PM
*raises hand*

Any interest in *gasp* SCP? We could BBQ at my house afterwards, its about 10 minutes away. Have three showers as well.

ProX9
06-29-2005, 03:08 PM
http://www.flagpull.com/free/my%20sonic.jpg

I traded my excal and then I died. :dodgy:

We need to go again

J-man 1
06-29-2005, 10:24 PM
I'm still here. Been waiting for something to come up. I have been out at Valley Thunder in Galt and what a big disappointment. Slow play and only two ref's. :(
Somebody get some thing going and I'm in.

SCpoloRicker
06-30-2005, 04:23 PM
I officially propose:

Saturday, July 9th

Santa Clara Paintball link to SCP (http://www.santaclarapaintball.com/)

Clean up and BBQ at the Ricker's house afterwards. Potential for going out downtown for some refreshments and to court the finer things.

Be there, or be square.

Feel free to PM with any questions.

corkage fees are $20.

EDIT: New thread started. Use this for planning events other than on 7/9. :cheers:

Blennidae
06-30-2005, 05:25 PM
I already have plans for the 9th, so I'm out for this one.

Loguzzzzzz
07-02-2005, 11:29 AM
I have been checking the board daily. Nothing interesting has been going on. I have been busy like crazy at home and work with son's graduation and summer vacation. I am out of town right now.

I would love to play on 7/9 but I think I will be busy again, I will be at Laguna Seca Raceway for the MotoGP race on the 10th so I will be working around the house on the 9th...unless I can get out of it... :D

Ricker...thanks for the offer I will just have to see.

VFX_Fenix
07-02-2005, 12:07 PM
*sigh* It's true, I do live in the "boonies" of California. No matter what "Nor*Cal" stuff seems to happen it still usually involves a 4 hour drive to attend it lol.

There ought to be like 4 segments in California, Extreme So*Cal, So*Cal, Nor*Cal, Extreme Nor*Cal. It's a pain living 50 miles from Oregon lol

I'd love to come but I have a tourney on the 10th in Modesto. Not that any of you know who I am, but that's half the fun, right?

Boski51
07-11-2005, 05:44 PM
WHAT's UP MAN!!!!!

Sorry, I have been out of pocket for alittle bit. I am ready to play. You name the place and I'll show if I can.....

Boski

wanna-b-ballin'
07-15-2005, 12:07 AM
i'll be going to paintballjungle in a few weeks. they recently got an airball field and it looks really nice. i need to play it. i'll be sure to post when i'll be going incase any of you want to go too.

Boski51
07-16-2005, 02:20 PM
i'll be going to paintballjungle in a few weeks. they recently got an airball field and it looks really nice. i need to play it. i'll be sure to post when i'll be going incase any of you want to go too.

Let us know and we'll see if we can make it.

jackbauer
07-17-2005, 12:30 PM
it is about time someone starts something. i would be donw for going to like Davis or maybe Combat Zone. i think that SCP would be about as far as i could go but i would check into it.

wanna-b-ballin'
07-17-2005, 03:58 PM
i'm pretty sure i'm going up to paintballjungle this sunday. not today, the one in 7 days. i'm going up with a friend, and he doesn't know which day yet cuz his dad is driving. i'll let you guys know as soon as i find out. should be today sometime.

i hope to see some of u guys there.

jackbauer
07-17-2005, 05:43 PM
i might be down for The jungle. i will see if i can get ahold of smokey and see if he wants to go.

Boski~ you want to go, lmk

you too Stoner and J-man

jackbauer
07-17-2005, 05:48 PM
i might be down for The jungle. i will see if i can get ahold of smokey and see if he wants to go.

Boski~ you want to go, lmk

you too Stoner and J-man

Also i really think we should get Zman to get ahold of the folks at Paintball Jungle and see if the next Nor-Cal vs. So-Cal (or 50 norcalers vs 5 socalers :D ) can be there in the next month or so. i would be hella down.

www.paintballjungle.com

wanna-b-ballin'
07-17-2005, 10:15 PM
Also i really think we should get Zman to get ahold of the folks at Paintball Jungle and see if the next Nor-Cal vs. So-Cal (or 50 norcalers vs 5 socalers :D ) can be there in the next month or so. i would be hella down.

www.paintballjungle.com

that would be awsome. but i might not be down. i am on vacation for the most of this summer, but if the date its gonna be a day i'm here, i'm down.
dont work out a scedule around me, if i cant play then i cant play.

my friend still doesn't know what day next weekend we are going, his parents need to talk it over incase of conflicting scedules or something.

stondroopy
07-18-2005, 01:16 AM
if you guys are interested in heading in that area i would suggest sherwood which is right next door. pbjungle is alright but you have to buy there paint or pay a 15 dollar surcharge. I find sherwood to be a more suitable to the tastes of most . But we do need a get together

wanna-b-ballin'
07-18-2005, 05:18 PM
if you guys are interested in heading in that area i would suggest sherwood which is right next door. pbjungle is alright but you have to buy there paint or pay a 15 dollar surcharge. I find sherwood to be a more suitable to the tastes of most . But we do need a get together

i'm going sunday to paintballjungle. if anybody wants to go too than that would be awsome. i'll be wearing my norcal vs. socal shirt, and i'll have a paintpass someone can have for free
so first to call dibs i guess can have it, u just gotta find me.

nickee finn
07-18-2005, 05:39 PM
yea im taking wanna b balling and i also got some p8tn passes if ne one neeeds some. so come on' evryone lets get a nice big meat up going!

jackbauer
07-18-2005, 08:12 PM
i am down for either place. if stonedropy says that sherwood is better, then i want to go there. lets plan it for like next month or something and get Zman involved so that we can get AGD in on it again.

stondroopy
07-18-2005, 11:39 PM
well if we want a really good turnout no matter where we go it would seem to be that Z-man is the key. All AO days post norcal socal game seem to have fizzled out before the 5th post .
It is that if Z-man isnt putting it together, then its not worth attending?
Dunno i want to see some nice turnout for another AO day but a few peeps would do. or screw it maybe it will be just a get together for some pb :D

wanna-b-ballin'
07-18-2005, 11:51 PM
so is anybody going on sunday or what?

i agree, we should get z-man to organize something at either paintballjungle or sherwoodforest. preferably in like 2 months or something so everybody can plan for it, and school will be in session so people wont miss it because of vacation. i havent played sherwoodforest yet, if its there, then i'd be willing to give it a shot.

oh, and why are the two places litteraly right next door to eachother? seems like it would create competition.

jackbauer
07-19-2005, 08:57 AM
well i dont want to not involve zman, but maybe we should try and get a AO day ourselves. i know that we prolly wont have the agd backing, but that would take the pressure of everyone trying to get zman to plan something. i dont know, just a idea.

nickee finn
07-20-2005, 01:16 AM
so who's up for sunday me and wanna b balling and some others r going if ne one else wanna b ballin will be in his ao norcal vs. socal shirt and ill b in hornets jersey (and no hornets dont cheat and lets not get into a discussion about it) so come up have so fun and say i hi. we b at pb jungle by the way

wanna-b-ballin'
07-22-2005, 12:30 AM
so i take it nobody else is going?

stondroopy
07-22-2005, 01:36 AM
i gotta work and my transmission just went out :mad: and next week is NHRA !!!!

jackbauer
07-22-2005, 06:00 PM
i would but i promised another guy that ownes lincoln paintball that i would help out this sunday to get some of the other fields going. sry but if we plan it for a month or two ahead, i am sure that i would be able to get a hall pass from the old lady... :eek:

Mr. BoBo
07-22-2005, 07:50 PM
If anyone is at a loose end tomorrow, Sat 7/23, a few decent players are going to be at BAP - www.bapaintball.com. Indoor airball, well run, yada yada.

jackbauer
07-22-2005, 10:06 PM
wow that place looks tight. might just have to try it!

wanna-b-ballin'
07-24-2005, 09:44 PM
today was pretty good.
saw more ions that i thought possible, smart parts got rich off those things.
some lady that works at PPS was there with a group of people, all of which had blazers. i shot one, and damn, the trigger on those with the .45 grip was just insane.
and some guy got in a fight because he was shot twice, i'm not clear on all the details, but him and magic carpet bob yelled at eachother, and the cops came. i dunno if he was taken away. but i heard him threaten bob. "i'm gonna drop you!" a few times among other words and phrases.

nickee finn
07-24-2005, 10:08 PM
yea today was a good day for evryone (except me piece of sh*t lasoya does not work) yea freaking ions evry which way u turn. that gun is gonna rule pb in awhile. and i would not b surprised to see it in the nppl. overall it was a good day at pbj

Eatem Alive
07-24-2005, 11:08 PM
and some guy got in a fight because he was shot twice, i'm not clear on all the details, but him and magic carpet bob yelled at eachother, and the cops came. i dunno if he was taken away. but i heard him threaten bob. "i'm gonna drop you!" a few times among other words and phrases.
isn't this becoming a weekly thing with bob now?

stondroopy
07-25-2005, 02:02 AM
isn't this becoming a weekly thing with bob now?

Dude seriously, last time i was there which was back in march or so and he was nose to nose with some guy. Glad you guys had fun though , i had to work :(

So any plans for aug??

jackbauer
07-25-2005, 10:47 AM
smokey, gephoria and i worked all morning at lincoln paintball on a new field. it is in a dried out pond that is a acre square. we are going to make it into a Normandy type of field. it is going to be hella sweet. the owner of the field has pretty much given us run of the whole place. so we are going to be able to make this place into whatever we want. pretty cool. we will keep you guys updated.

boski~ please call me man, we need to get you involved in this deal. thanks

stondroopy
07-25-2005, 03:58 PM
if you guys need a hand, let me know ill try and get up there and help out

wanna-b-ballin'
07-25-2005, 11:10 PM
i think bob is always getting nose to nose because he is the owner of the field and feels inclined to stand up and keep angry/bad people off the field.

this makes it the second time i'v seen him get in an arguement. the field goes by his rules, which i find reasonable, and if people have a problem with the rules, they are asked politely to leave. but most of the time they feel the need to fight for some reason :rolleyes:

stondroopy
07-26-2005, 04:49 AM
The ghost soilders is a scnario game coming up in aug 21st and 22nd up in sac. Its put on by TAW. Should be a good time, i know i had a blast last time :D I know its not everyones cup of tea but just thought i throw it out there.

SCpoloRicker
07-26-2005, 10:51 AM
Psh... I've been getting thrown off Bob's field since 1995. ;)

jackbauer
07-26-2005, 01:27 PM
isnt that game in aug called Epidemic?? if you want to get some guys together for that, i am hella down. we have 2 weeks left for pre-reg. total with 2 cases of paint would be 150, just to let you know.

Boski51
07-29-2005, 05:00 PM
I AM IN. If you guys are going to really go, I will as well. I have not played PB since the Nor-Cal thing.....

I need a fix!

jackbauer
07-30-2005, 05:44 PM
ok guys it think that we should have a AO-CA callout at Epidimic.

Aug 20-21st
Combat Zone
Oroville, CA

http://www.tawpaintball.com/epidemic.html

lets take a role call of who is going. if we get enough, i will start a thread in the other forum.

so far we have...

Jack Bauer
Stondroopy
Boski aka Papa Smurf :p
Smokeysworld

Lets do this guys. it would be freaking awsome if we had a large group of AO guys to turn out for a game like this.

Boski51
07-31-2005, 06:39 PM
OK, Papa Smurf is in and paid!

We had a ton of fun in the rain....lets see how much fun we can have in 95 degree heat!!!!

Who is bringing what?

I did not know what team you guys were on, so I just regd without a team. We can work all that out later.

Let's not play with the soul assassin ***holes!

PS

jackbauer
08-01-2005, 07:53 PM
i am going to reg tonight and i know smokey is bringing the "Face-Mowing Wagon"!!!!!!!
i cant wait for this one. i hope that we can get some more players to go.

also i wonder if stoner's wife is coming again. i can taste the BBQ already!!! lol

i think it is our turn to BBQ...

also i would suggest that we be on Slingers, but that is just me. Jack Bauer couldnt be on the bad side anyways..... :D

Boski51
08-01-2005, 11:12 PM
We need to all get together and play some time prior to the 20th so I can work the bugs out. This old man is getting older by the minute.

PS

stondroopy
08-02-2005, 12:25 AM
we should get together, dont know if my wife can make it but we will see. Of course i could always cook :spit_take . Im not sure i can go, i have some family issues that are out of my hands. Anyone up for this sat?

Boski51
08-02-2005, 01:38 AM
This Sat is bad for me....I will be getting drunk in Tahoe celibrating my 39th B-Day!!!! **** I am OLD! My last year as a thirty something...I guess I have to get a real job now.....

J-man 1
08-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Hey,

I trying to get some cash together to go. Do any of you guys know someone who wants to buy a green halo hopper. Still in great condition. Bought it for 115. Asking $80.00 for it. I should let you guys know by friday.

Eatem Alive
08-02-2005, 04:43 PM
1. halo b?

2. rip drive?

3. z code?

4. $80 shipped?

Boski51
08-02-2005, 07:51 PM
I will state that the Halo is almost brand new. If I can come up with some cash, I'll get it from you J.....

Thanks for telling me first YO.

jackbauer
08-02-2005, 11:42 PM
i am really busy right up till game weekend. but i have been playing the past few weeks so i am ready to open up some whoopazzz.... anyways i will be there.

stondroopy
08-03-2005, 05:04 AM
what team did you guys sign up under?

J-man 1
08-03-2005, 02:25 PM
I'm pretty sure it is a halo b. I have not upgraded it because I like my egg better. I will pay to have it shipped. Shipping is free for me. I have connections. $80 and I will ship it.To anywhere. Let me know

jackbauer
08-03-2005, 04:54 PM
what team did you guys sign up under?

i did Slingers. but i am sure that we can change it.

stondroopy
08-05-2005, 05:07 PM
short notice, but i think i might go to T.A.G. tommorow being that im in salinas for a bit.
Anyone else interested

jackbauer
08-08-2005, 11:28 PM
hey ston did you register?? i am just trying to get a goo read on all that are coming.

also wondering if Jman is signed up too. lmk you guys so that we can save you a bed in the trailer.

stondroopy
08-09-2005, 06:59 PM
signed up and am ready to go

Boski51
08-09-2005, 09:00 PM
J-Man is going to sign up the day of play. We are going down on Friday afternoon....get set up in Oroville around 3:00 or 4:00. We should aqll do dinner that night. The BBQ is weak...lets get some real food.

J-Man and I are getting three boxes of paint. I plan on laying some paint on some fools. This time we stay together....

PS

jackbauer
08-09-2005, 09:00 PM
are you going to stay in the trailer with boski, smokey and I?

J-man 1
08-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Had to decide what to do on that day. :confused: I had a football game to go to, but will be going paintballing instead. Hard to decide. I will be staying any where I can sleep for 8 hours. I will be reg. that day. Will be riding up with Boski hopefully. It better be a good time. Need to get a good fix. Not A Small Fix.

stondroopy
08-10-2005, 08:29 PM
if its like last time,it should be a blast,but no wife to cook this time :(

Boski51
08-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Then we go out to eat and get a drink or two...... :cheers:

jackbauer
08-11-2005, 01:06 AM
i am down for a drink but i am going to take them up on the free BBQ. i will break the bank on that man!!! :D

smokey's trailer will sleep 6 total but we had 4 last time. at least it will be a nice place to stay and it has AC too ;)

Boski51
08-12-2005, 11:13 AM
If we do the TAW BBQ, we need someother food to go with it. The BBQ that they did last time was a bit weak. Then again anything next to ours would have been weak!!!!

Nothing better than it raining like a cow on a flat rock and us getting a buzz on while eating OUTSTANDING chow!

We might have to play the night game this time. Or at least show up so our team gets some points.

PS

J-Man: I think I should wash my stuff from the last time we played.....

hitech
08-12-2005, 01:44 PM
I know most of you guys don't like Bobbys (Paintball Jungle), but I'm going to be there tomorrow (Saturday, 8/13) if anyone is free. :D

:cheers:

J-man 1
08-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Dude,

I think you could take that stuff outta that container and it would stand up by itself. :eek: But I know what you mean.I just went through my bin last night. I left my socks in my bin from when we played in Paso Robles. Was that in April? :eek: As for the food, all I need is Mountain Dew and some sunflower seeds & I am good to go!

jackbauer
08-12-2005, 11:18 PM
so i take it that it is only going to be us... well we will hold the fort down for all or AO-CA at this event!!

also, eating dinner at a 5star resturant....filet, a few drinks, etc.... couldnt hold a candle to the BBQ that your wife put on stoner!! that was a BBQ for the ages!!!
hey i will see if i can get some of my dads home brew if i see him this weekend. it really is good stuff. its like a stout Sam Adams. pretty good.

stondroopy
08-13-2005, 01:18 AM
mmm home brew sounds pretty tasty :)

jackbauer
08-14-2005, 04:09 PM
ok guys as far as i know, smokey is leaving about 3 or so. i can leave work about 430-5 and i will be there by 6ish. if you want, post about what time you guys are going to get there so that way we know who is still missing.

Boski51
08-14-2005, 09:15 PM
J-Man and I will leave around 2:00ish. We will meet everyone at the campground....I will try to get us closer to the showers this time....on the filed side of the grounds.

stondroopy
08-15-2005, 01:08 AM
i should be thee around 3. shoukld i bring anything for food? Also do i need to bring a bbq?

jackbauer
08-15-2005, 01:31 PM
well i think that we should treat you the the BBQ. i am going to bring my weber up and we will get some charcoal up there. all we need it BEER

stondroopy
08-15-2005, 08:10 PM
ill bring beer, whats everyone drinking?

jackbauer
08-15-2005, 10:17 PM
whatever your bringing!! :cheers:

and i will get some homebrew from my dad. he just bottled it last wednesday so its fresh and good.

Boski51
08-16-2005, 10:44 PM
homebrew is suppose to age for months.....isn't it going to be green?

It has been I long time since I did homebrewing, but I do seem to remember it needs to age.

PS

stondroopy
08-16-2005, 10:46 PM
i got a 24pk of heinken :D

jackbauer
08-17-2005, 12:06 AM
homebrew is suppose to age for months.....isn't it going to be green?

It has been I long time since I did homebrewing, but I do seem to remember it needs to age.

PS

i went one time with him to brew and then bottle and if i remember right, this was a few 7 years ago, the batch ages for a couple weeks before it is bottled. they put it in a huge fridge. the place is called Aero Brewing Co. in Auburn http://www.aerobrewing.com/ i just had some this past sunday and it was pretty good. but hey we can try it and if we dont like it, we could always make a beer run!!! :headbang:

Boski51
08-17-2005, 11:13 AM
free beer is still free beer. I'll bring some Corona or some other light beer. We'll need some in between air and pod re-loads to rehidrate. I think I read somewhere in the rules that we can't be drunk while we play.....didn't say a thing about a playing with a really, really good buzz!!!! :eek:

jackbauer
08-17-2005, 01:00 PM
free beer is still free beer. I'll bring some Corona or some other light beer. We'll need some in between air and pod re-loads to rehidrate. I think I read somewhere in the rules that we can't be drunk while we play.....didn't say a thing about a playing with a really, really good buzz!!!! :eek:

yeah daddy that's what im talking about!!

evildead420
09-02-2005, 02:21 PM
im planning to go to sherwood this weekend, either sat or sun to go shoot some people. ill be the guy with the red x mag. :shooting: lmk asap if anyone wants to join? short notice, i know :spit_take

jackbauer
09-08-2005, 11:51 PM
as soon as smokeysworld and myself get our new markers, we want to come down and play at sherwood... so we will post when we decide and maybe we can get a couple guys together.. prolly not till Oct or Nov though.

stondroopy
09-09-2005, 01:46 AM
sounds good let me know,ill have the wife cook up some grub :D

J-man 1
09-09-2005, 10:10 PM
I'm there!

wanna-b-ballin'
09-10-2005, 01:01 AM
ah crap. i was planning to try out sherwood with some friends this sunday, but they insisted on paintball jungle because they cant afford much paint right now and want to do some woodsball to save paint.
we might drive into sherwood to check it out though. if i see you guys, i'll be sure to say hi.

Indignant
09-10-2005, 01:26 AM
I just died.

evildead420
09-13-2005, 01:16 PM
yea, lmk people, i though in the process of moving so ill be back :shooting: by the end of the month. :shooting:

wanna-b-ballin'
09-13-2005, 06:45 PM
on my way up to paintballjungle this sunday, my transmission died. coming from the south, i had to go through a toll gate, and when i started accelerating again, with the window open, i heard a loud, horrable squeel. so i kept going, taking it slow, until i could get somewhere safe to pull off the freeway. i pulled over, looked under the car, didn't see anything rubbing against the tires (it sounded like something was) checked the oil, checked the transmission fluid. the oil was pretty low, so i drive it to the walmart like 5 miles from paintball jungle, and the van started acting funny. the noise was getting louder, the van was downshifting for no reason, and not responding when i gave it gas, except by squeeling louder. i managed to get it in the walmart parking lot, got oil. and just said screw it. so i called up my aunt who lives about a half hour away, and she came out with my uncle in seperate cars, and i got her ford explorer and went on my way with my friends to paintballjungle. i was 2 and a half hours late. ooh well.
still debating whether or not to get the transmission fixed. if i get the tranny fixed, i dunno what might happen next. already put too much into the car. with the tranny working, its worth maybe 5-6 grand. without the tranny, i wouldn't be able to get much for it.

its a '96 dodge caravan with 156 k miles on it.

funny thing is, the other day i was reading about how dodges have bad transmissions and that the ones in the mid 90's were horrable. and i was thinking to myself, my transmission has done fine and it has been a pretty good car. then 2 days later, BAM! car goes to hell. :mad: :mad: :mad:

t33kyboy
09-25-2005, 02:44 PM
Anyone in the San Jose/Milpitas area, theres a new field coming here (http://www.sacpaintball.com/forums/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=16447) !

Its in walking distance for me, so if anyone plans to go there i'll meet up with them! :headbang:

stondroopy
09-25-2005, 03:00 PM
that looks pretty cool, ill go when it opens

Koz
09-25-2005, 09:51 PM
Anyone in the San Jose/Milpitas area, theres a new field coming here (http://www.sacpaintball.com/forums/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=16447) !

Its in walking distance for me, so if anyone plans to go there i'll meet up with them! :headbang:

It's owned by an old friend of mine ,Joe and a partner. It should be a great site....their reffing is awesome... and has been in the works for quite a while now...

Koz

wanna-b-ballin'
09-25-2005, 10:25 PM
I might be going to SCP this upcoming weekend. most likely on sunday. anybody else going?

jackbauer
09-25-2005, 10:35 PM
as soon as i get my new matrix, i will be down for playing there. but i cant be soon being that i have sold all the parts of my mag to get it... :)

t33kyboy
09-25-2005, 10:45 PM
Just got a new gun also (05 freestyle), i'll try to make it out there with you wannab. My schools paintball club will be out there also!

wanna-b-ballin'
09-30-2005, 10:43 PM
i'll be going saturday for the morning session. will be useing my tippy 98 with a long drop and maybe my brothers J&J barrel.
might even use my maverick pump.
my new valve is behing held hostage or something by the mailman. so unfortunatly i wont be using my mag.

wanna-b-ballin'
10-02-2005, 02:44 PM
this time with more advanced notice, i will most likely be going to SCP next weekend again. i thought i would shoot a case yesterday, but nope, not even 900 rounds. now i have enough for next weekend too. and i did good too.
some creepy guy with a weird camera took alot of pictures of me though :tard:

since i have another SAT test on saturday, i'll be going sunday. most likely for the morning session again. morning sessions are kinda layed back and everybody is friendly and there isn't really over shooting. but that all changes later in the day for some reason.

t33kyboy
10-02-2005, 03:01 PM
I'll be playing next week too, not sure on the exact date but me and some friends are planning to go.

coyote
10-05-2005, 12:46 AM
I have seen mention of the TAW game. Any of you headed to Oroville in a couple weeks? We have a couple of bay area AO guys on Lockdown.

stondroopy
10-05-2005, 01:15 AM
I have seen mention of the TAW game. Any of you headed to Oroville in a couple weeks? We have a couple of bay area AO guys on Lockdown.

i wanted to go, but im going to be out of town for that weekend :(

jackbauer
10-13-2005, 11:39 AM
hey guys a few of us are prolly going to Nfinite Edge in Sac on saturday so let us know if you guys want to go1!!!

Boski51
10-13-2005, 06:02 PM
When is LockDown? Is it a TAW thing?

Boski

jackbauer
10-13-2005, 06:38 PM
yeah i think so...

www.tawpaintball.com

well hang 'em high is this weekend
and the last one is in OR.

coyote
10-13-2005, 07:00 PM
Lockdown is one of the teams attending "Hang em High"

sorry for the confusion.

Boski51
10-14-2005, 02:04 PM
got it!

spacedtedybear
10-15-2005, 09:29 PM
Well I just visited the indoor field in Milpitas. All that can be said is :wow: :wow: :headbang: :headbang: :hail: :hail: :cheers: . The place is absolutely huge. The main lobby is pretty big. There are several meeting rooms on the first floor. There's gonna be a proshop/tech center, real honest bathrooms, a kitchen, showers (though they're most likely gonna get torn to make way for more bathrooms), lockers (possibly), and the staging area. There are plans to convert the second floor into a lounge with TV's and games, or it can be setup as a 3 man field. From the 2nd floor balcony, you have a good view of the entire complex. They're hoping to open by early/mid-November with just the necessities. All the bells and whistles will be added later.

Loguzzzzzz
10-17-2005, 06:24 PM
Where in Milpitas is it located.

edit* Never mind just saw the link.

stondroopy
10-20-2005, 01:40 AM
doh sorry i missed this past weekend guys, i was outta town for the past week. Ill probally be heading out this weekend though

wanna-b-ballin'
10-22-2005, 10:35 PM
where the hell did Z-man go?

i want another big game organized, and i think other people do too.

cabldawg
10-23-2005, 12:36 AM
Z-man is in colorado. He stopped by on his way there and said there would be a AO-Cal week end in 2006

stondroopy
10-23-2005, 01:48 AM
omg cable your alive!!! J/k how are you man? long time no hear

jackbauer
10-23-2005, 11:04 AM
WOW cable's back...

anyways i think that we need to plan a day at the indoor place...it looks sweet!!

also nfinite has improved its fields alot and added a hyperball and Xball field with lights.

Boski51
10-23-2005, 05:54 PM
WE NEED A Z-Man GAME NOW!!!!!!!

We do need to find a better field this time thought. Is his website updated yet?

Boski

jackbauer
10-23-2005, 09:24 PM
yeah prolly..

also andy i am now in the "DM5" club :D

i post you a pic tonight...

here you go...

www.oneshotkill.org/images/dm5.jpg

wanna-b-ballin'
10-26-2005, 04:51 PM
why is Z-man in colorado? did he move?

hAppy
10-26-2005, 05:57 PM
Did Mandatory and/or the other guys get their Devil mags yet? Just curious, haven't been updated with the NorCal crew in awhile.

jackbauer
10-26-2005, 07:25 PM
man we need to just set a date and do it ourselves...

Boski51
10-26-2005, 08:18 PM
yeah prolly..

also andy i am now in the "DM5" club :D

i post you a pic tonight...

here you go...

www.oneshotkill.org/images/dm5.jpg

Sweet!!!! So tell me me the story behind it? How did you get it, when....

When are we playing again?

Bo

jackbauer
10-26-2005, 08:39 PM
i want to play soon. but i have to work this and next saturday...:(

also i got it off of Sacpaintball..drove to vallejo and got it, 68/3000 PE fiber tank, reloader b for REAL cheap ;) . i have already sold the tank and hopper. so i got it for like EVEN cheaper :tard: . just had to fix the noid wires and clean it up a little but other than that, its in really great shape. im really happy.

also i think smokey just got a dm4 tonight too...so all we have to do now is get j-man to come to the darkside and we will be set :D

cabldawg
10-26-2005, 09:26 PM
yes Z-man moved to Colorado

Boski51
10-26-2005, 09:40 PM
J-Man has a Matrix already....in fact he started it with the green monster. It was his marker that caused me to look at the DM5.

As you well know I have shot my fair share of markers on the market today...and I really like the matrix/dm/proto style of marker.

Drop in a cheater board and an upgraded bolt and there is nothing better on the market today.

Do a google search for EVOLUTION BOLTs, they make drop in bolt upgrades that really solve the gas hogginess of the DMs. You can get 1600 to 1900 shots per 68/4500 tank!!!!

Almost a case a fill.....Nice for us back guys.

Lets play the 1st weekend that you can...what date is that?

Boski51
10-26-2005, 09:41 PM
yes Z-man moved to Colorado

No wonder we don't hear from him anymore..... :(

jackbauer
10-27-2005, 09:16 AM
J-Man has a Matrix already....in fact he started it with the green monster. It was his marker that caused me to look at the DM5.

As you well know I have shot my fair share of markers on the market today...and I really like the matrix/dm/proto style of marker.

Drop in a cheater board and an upgraded bolt and there is nothing better on the market today.

Do a google search for EVOLUTION BOLTs, they make drop in bolt upgrades that really solve the gas hogginess of the DMs. You can get 1600 to 1900 shots per 68/4500 tank!!!!

yeah that is the next upgrade i am planning on getting is a evolve bolt.

Indignant
10-27-2005, 10:41 AM

I knew you guys would see the light.

Over the last 2 years I have always been going back to matrices in between guns. I just love the feel of them.

Boski51
10-27-2005, 11:33 AM
To be honest; I always stayed away from the matrix type markers because I heard they were a pain to deal with.

My teammate got a Matrix and he has had little or no trouble with his. I got my dm5 and did a little upgrading on it and I realy think it is one of the best markers I have ever had.

PS...I have had NO issues with it what so ever.

jackbauer
10-27-2005, 09:02 PM
it is very simple to work on also.. almost as easy as a mag

also smokey got the dm4... has a tadao 5 chip and a evolve bolt, j&j kit

straight across for the karta!! so happy for him

stondroopy
10-27-2005, 11:45 PM
blah blah blahhhh :D when are we getting together to shoot these things

jackbauer
10-27-2005, 11:53 PM
well i was thinking about maybe this weekend..i just found out that i dont have to work so maybe we can hit up lincoln paintball on sunday or something...

stondroopy
10-28-2005, 12:52 AM
cool a buddy wants to head out sunday so maybe we will head out that way

SmokeysWorld
10-28-2005, 09:17 AM
Well now for me to go this weekend it all depends on wheter or not I get lucky enough to get my gun on Saturday. I think it will be here for sure but you never know with USPS. If it is here I will be down for going out.

Boski51
10-28-2005, 10:33 AM
You got the DM for the Karta?! SWEET!!!!!! Nice work! I SO WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND-however I am going to out with the Kids on Sunday after church.....

Let's set up another date in the next couple of weeks or so. I am going to go out next Saturday for sure if anyone wants to meet up.

Smoke, I need to get some decals made. PM me or call me.

Boski

SmokeysWorld
10-28-2005, 12:53 PM
You got the DM for the Karta?! SWEET!!!!!! Nice work! I SO WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND-however I am going to out with the Kids on Sunday after church.....

Let's set up another date in the next couple of weeks or so. I am going to go out next Saturday for sure if anyone wants to meet up.

Smoke, I need to get some decals made. PM me or call me.

Boski

Boski PM me with your new number and I will get them done up for you.

I am excited aobut the gun. It has two extra tadao chips, evolve bolt, cp roller trigger the works. I can't wait to get this thing and rape on some people.

jackbauer
10-28-2005, 02:08 PM
i just picked up a cp roller trigger today at foothill..should be nice.. just need a evolve and im done

jackbauer
10-30-2005, 12:07 AM
Ok guys i say we all get together on November 19th or 20th up here in Sac-town

a couple of options for fields....

Nfinite Edge
WAP
Lincoln Paintball
Combat Zone
etc...

lets really do this guys i want to test this new marker out on some moving targets :ninja:

stondroopy
10-30-2005, 12:11 AM
well not to be a wet blanket, but i want to do a lil woodsball? i mean ill go wherever, just thought i throw that out there :D

wanna-b-ballin'
10-30-2005, 12:42 AM
are there any other decent woodsball places around here besides paintballjungle? i'd be down for going there on the 20th or whenever later next month.

Boski51
10-30-2005, 09:09 AM
Action Paintball is one of the best woodsball fields in NorCal. Slow play, but lots of area to play.

Nfinate Edge has a liitle woodsball and a little speedball. Good field to do a little bit of everything.

I will be there no matter the weather. EXCEPT for heavy rain.

Boski

jackbauer
10-30-2005, 12:21 PM
yeah i would say that we should go to Nfinite Edge just cause it has a little of everything..

lets get a list of players who are going on Nov. 19th. that way i can call the field and see if maybe we can get a special deal or something..

LIST
-----

Jack Bauer
Boski51
Smokeysworld
Stonedroopy
wanna-b-ballin'

here is a link to the fields website too...

www.nfiniteedge.com

SmokeysWorld
10-30-2005, 06:03 PM
I am down to go

wanna-b-ballin'
10-30-2005, 11:47 PM
whoa, i dont think i can make it up there. if there was a place more in central bay area i could make it. with me being an unemployed highschool student, and todays gas prices, i dont feel like driving to the other side of sacramento for one day of ball. its north of sacramento right?

maybe next time though.

for the next one, maybe it should be more central bay area, so more people could make it without driving 3+ hours?

Boski51
10-30-2005, 11:54 PM
whoa, i dont think i can make it up there. if there was a place more in central bay area i could make it. with me being an unemployed highschool student, and todays gas prices, i dont feel like driving to the other side of sacramento for one day of ball. its north of sacramento right?

maybe next time though.

for the next one, maybe it should be more central bay area, so more people could make it without driving 3+ hours?

Sorry you can't make it....maybe next time. The field is south of Sacramento by 20 mins. Well worth the drive.

jackbauer
10-31-2005, 12:14 AM
yeah well so far all the players that are coming are from the area. i would be down with going to sherwood or somewhere in that area but no one seemed to pick up the ball and run with it yet so as of now, nfinite is the location.
We would still like to have you come so try and car pool or something.. just like Boski said... nfinite is well worth the drive.. they have added 2 new fields and cleaned up the others nicely.

Loguzzzzzz
10-31-2005, 05:32 PM
Sorry you can't make it....maybe next time. The field is south of Sacramento by 20 mins. Well worth the drive.
Twenty minutes south of Sacramento is a little misleading...Maybe 20 min. south of Eldorado Hills. :D

It is acutally east south east of Sacramento.

jackbauer
10-31-2005, 07:16 PM
Twenty minutes south of Sacramento is a little misleading...Maybe 20 min. south of Eldorado Hills. :D

I live in Roseville and I can get there in 50 mins on a saturday morning. so about 20 mins from Hwy50 and Power Inn Road exit.

Boski51
10-31-2005, 09:07 PM

Actually you are 100% correct. I forget that I am 20 mins from Sacto.

My bad!

jackbauer
10-31-2005, 11:21 PM

Are you going to try and make it??

Loguzzzzzz
11-01-2005, 01:25 PM
Are you going to try and make it??
Xecutioner and I may make it. I will need to confirm.

jackbauer
11-01-2005, 01:50 PM
awsome, we would like to get as many as possible.. lmk when you know for sure and i will put you on the list!! :clap:

J-man 1
11-02-2005, 04:00 PM
awsome, we would like to get as many as possible.. lmk when you know for sure and i will put you on the list!! :clap:

Include me in! :shooting:

wanna-b-ballin'
11-02-2005, 09:32 PM
anybody up for a mini-AO day at BA this sunday?

i'll be there with some friends and their friends and whoever else shows up from noon to around 5. lets do this.

jackbauer
11-02-2005, 11:54 PM
Include me in! :shooting:

you got it

wanna-b-ballin'
11-04-2005, 07:11 PM
anybody up for a mini-AO day at BA this sunday?

i'll be there with some friends and their friends and whoever else shows up from noon to around 5. lets do this.

arg. my ride cant go now. so nevermind then.

/I quoted myself.