PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT SHOP AT www.pbparadise.com

SPECK
06-29-2005, 01:13 AM
Me and my partner were supposed to design this guys website, and I got up to the design part, ready to code, and I asked the guy if we could get a written contract to make it official, and we both hold up our end of the deal. Turns out he didn't want to do it, he kept coming up with excuse after excuse, and finally, I gave up. He did steal one of my ideas which was the picture used as the header picture, and he never paid my partner for his flash animation that is viewable when you first enter the page. I am warning you, the owner of the site is a very shady character, beware before you conduct business. I'm pretty sure he still uses his old SN: Tcplaya2004.

*Posted by Yanni on another forum.

Do not purchase form this website. I sure am not going to. I trust Yanni, respected member of the forums.

gortman44
06-29-2005, 01:16 AM
thats good to know thanks... will stay away. ...... i hate people like that..... sorry dude , that sucks

AR55 MtM
06-29-2005, 01:23 AM
hold the phone, nobody take this seriously. The kid got no contract what so ever, and he claimed that he wasted his time on this project without proof that they even stole his intellectual property. This whole ordeal seems to be ill-sided

warbeak2099
06-29-2005, 09:08 AM
A guy who doesn't want to enter into a contract wasn't intending to pay for the service from the beginning. He's a shyster. Whether the guy stole intellectual property or not, he jerked these guys around and never payed them. Why in the hell would you defend a loser like that?

Lohman446
06-29-2005, 09:15 AM
How old where the people seeking the contract, out of curiousity sake. I have many valid legal reasons for not entering a contract with anyone under 18.

gortman44
06-29-2005, 10:20 AM
and i guess that you have good reasons for this guy to be stealing candy from a baby......... "give me that lollie pop" :nono:

Lohman446
06-29-2005, 10:22 AM
and i guess that you have good reasons for this guy to be stealing candy from a baby......... "give me that lollie pop" :nono:

Didn't say that, I don't know the entire thing and I recall that being a question. However, if anyone under 18 enters into a contract you have to remember it is only binding to one side...

gortman44
06-29-2005, 10:40 AM
yes, but i still think that it is his bad, because he lead them on to beleive and then jacked there stuff. I just think that there are better ways to handle this

WARPED1
06-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Well, tell Yanni thats nice flash. And tell him to change his username, Yanni sucks(the musician):p.

Disclaimer: This post is not a flame or bash, I mean it as a joke!