PDA

View Full Version : The Dukes of Hazzard scenario game at IAO

BlackCat
06-29-2005, 10:46 AM
As many of you already know BlackCat Paintball Productions will be producing the 2-Day Scenario Game at the International Amateur Open once again this year. The game is, "The Dukes of Hazzard" based loosely on the old TV Show.

Last years scenario, "The Blues Brothers" was a major smash and this year even more players are coming out to participate in this event from as far away as California.

Your $50 pre-registered entry fee includes:

-A player "goodie bag" loaded with TONS of free stuff from the many sponsors
-Entry to the scenario game as well as the Trade Show
-FREE camping all weekend
-Player packet which includes laminated ID badge, Embroidered Patch, Lanyard, Role Card
-Dinner Friday night at the Player Party
-BBQ Dinner Saturday night sponsored by Spec Ops and Tactical Markers
-2 Days of paintball fun
-Entry into a $10,000 prize package
and Much, much, more!

To find out more about this incredible event or to read some of the wacky roles available for you to play visit:

http://www.blackcatpaintball.com/ev...hazzardmain.htm

Hope to see you all there for TONS of fun!

Lohman446
06-29-2005, 02:52 PM
Link didn't work. What days? I'm interested

BlackCat
06-29-2005, 03:23 PM
Not sure why it did not work but here it is again.

http://blackcatpaintball.com/events/05/hazzard/hazzardmain.htm

Hope to see you there!!!! :clap:

Trix
06-29-2005, 05:13 PM
I know that I'll show up. This game should be a lot of fun and I haven't been able to make the past IAO games so I really wanna be at this one. This is a scenario that you do not want to miss.

paullus99
06-30-2005, 07:53 AM
Knight Stalkers / OPFOR should have a pretty good sized crew for this one.

Lohman446
06-30-2005, 09:35 AM
Owners group Thursday and Friday

Scenario Saturday and Sunday

I better schedule more time off work :D

This could get to be a long expensive weekend

cowboy689
07-09-2005, 12:19 PM
i have the honor of playing luke duke in the IAO Dukes of Hazzard game. to those of you that have not played a Blackcat game, you do not want to miss this one. most all the top scenario teams of ohio and penn. will be there, as well as many coming in from the west caost. Blackcat is making sure this game is going to be big --- just check out the forum link for all trash talk and behind the scenes planning that's going into this game. the prize package alone is enough to want to go, let alone the best paintballing you could possibly find.

if your new to the IAO or blackcat games feel free to look me and my team up in the scenario camp grounds -- team Thunderstruck. we'll be in the BIG white canvas tent

Trix
07-14-2005, 02:51 PM
Yeah, you can find me on the field w. an All Canadians jersey and a black DM5 which I hope I will be using up there.

KayleAGD
07-19-2005, 04:17 PM
My wife Melissa Is playing the Part of Daisy Duke!!!! :headbang: So be watching out for the legs :hail: :hail: :hail: And she is ready to ball I have been teaching her a few things!! :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: And Mayham she says she is ready to teach you a few things :cheers:

Trix
07-19-2005, 04:59 PM
Cool, can't wait to see everyone.

Rocp15126
07-19-2005, 08:54 PM
I'll definately be there. I'll have a minimag with a pump kit. I also encourage everyone to play. I've only been to a few Blackcat games, but I've had an great time at every event.

Hey Kayle, what time is the AGD tent going to be open for Business?

Trix
07-19-2005, 11:30 PM
Looks like we'll have a nice turnout for this game.

KayleAGD
07-20-2005, 08:34 AM
we should be in town tuesday night, so we will be there wednesday morning setting up for the week.

Rocp15126
07-20-2005, 09:26 AM
If you need help or a ride let me know!

Trix
07-20-2005, 12:38 PM
Don't tell my you're staying in Pittsburgh the whole time...that's a long drive to do everyday.

Rocp15126
07-20-2005, 02:48 PM
Don't tell my you're staying in Pittsburgh the whole time...that's a long drive to do everyday.

Well, I actually live in Imperial by the point. So it'll take me maybe 1/2 hour to 45 minutes to get there. If you end up needing a ride Oscar let me know. I'll be going up pretty much everyday.

Trix
07-20-2005, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the offer but I should be camping up there probably Thur-Sun. Butler Fairgrounds is still pretty far from the point because I go out to Crazy Daves sometimes which is real close to there and it takes forever. :wow: