http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=h2in

QED.

personman
06-29-2005, 03:08 PM
Ha. I never noticed that.
Then again I only got to play hl2 for like 5 minutes before my xbox exploded ;/

TDonovan
06-29-2005, 03:16 PM
That is true... I don't like autoaim, and I get incredibly frustrated when i dont even get a chance to turn around after being shot.

That said, it's still a good game, but if they were to change the elements shown in the movie it'd be better.

SpecialBlend2786
06-29-2005, 04:30 PM
That is true... I don't like autoaim, and I get incredibly frustrated when i dont even get a chance to turn around after being shot.

That said, it's still a good game, but if they were to change the elements shown in the movie it'd be better.

agreed.

Jaan
06-29-2005, 04:33 PM
How anyone can play a FPS without a keyboard and mouse is beyond me. Hopefully the Xbox 2 or PS 3 will have use them.

personman
06-29-2005, 04:35 PM
How anyone can play a FPS without a keyboard and mouse is beyond me. Hopefully the Xbox 2 or PS 3 will have use them.
I have a keyboard and mouse for my xbox ;)

Warewolf50
06-29-2005, 07:55 PM

yea icve seen someone wiht one wiht a setup like that, i would kill for that.

personman
06-29-2005, 08:02 PM
yea icve seen someone wiht one wiht a setup like that, i would kill for that.
Only costs like $30 :p
http://www.smartjoy.com/

steimway
06-29-2005, 08:18 PM

Maybe they changed the auto-aim so that games would be faster paced. I haven't played 2 more than once or twice (no xbox) but is it the same in campaign mode?

Warewolf50
06-29-2005, 08:19 PM
Only costs like $30 :p
http://www.smartjoy.com/

so uhh xbox dosent have to be modded or anything like that?

personman
06-29-2005, 08:29 PM
so uhh xbox dosent have to be modded or anything like that?
Nope. Not at all.

I got one for christmas but like I said, my xbox is broken.. It worked but it just didnt feel right..
I'd probably let it go if you want it..

digitard
06-29-2005, 08:52 PM
You get used to it. I honestly think when playing console games I prefer the joystick over keyboard/mouse. Its just more comfortable for the way I sit when playing games on the 50".

In front of my computer since I'm leaning on my desk and my monitor is like 8" away its preferred, but since on my TV when I play games I kick my feet up/etc it'd just feel weird w/ a keyboard.

You get used to it though... At first I was COMPLETELY anti-console FPS cause of that, but I got used to it and it just depends on your playstyle when you're in front of the TV.

Jaan
06-29-2005, 09:33 PM
Yeah, I know ... but they're still not that great. They're better than using a gamepad, but not as good as if the Xbox (and PS2) were designed with them in mind.