PDA

View Full Version : PB Sam's Spring Big Game 2005 -Video-

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
06-29-2005, 06:13 PM
around 70mb
there is...umm... a lot of cussing (it's paintball guys, we all swear...i think)
you have to be a registered member of www.jayloo.com in order to view this video

...yea i do act like a moron in the video but, once again it's snyper. nuff said

http://www.jayloo.com/videos/show_vid/1712.html

enjoy :)
(beemer are you shooting E or M on your mag in the video?)

BD_Paintball
06-29-2005, 07:55 PM
awww i want to watch it but it gives me this message "The source filter for this file could not be loaded."

ICP
06-29-2005, 09:09 PM
awesome vid. Good job.

68magOwner
06-29-2005, 09:13 PM
fun stuff, and beemer looks to be in E

WARPED1
06-30-2005, 03:22 PM
Tyger said "my batteries dead, this bites.". But it's an Emag! Switch to M. Or were the loader batteries dead?
"hjolt *beep*. You guys should run........." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rifleman wi
06-30-2005, 04:01 PM
im in the beginning :) right behind automagrt1483 in his red suit jersy from shatnerball..

Hexis
06-30-2005, 04:13 PM
Wow, jayloo has got some fat pipes. I pulled 1400KB/s getting the video.

Cool, I found my way in the video. At 5:50 you can see me help take the barrels, having fun with my newest toy (green Orracle).

p8ntball365
06-30-2005, 04:59 PM
awww i want to watch it but it gives me this message "The source filter for this file could not be loaded."

Save link as.

or

Save target as.

If I click on the pic that happens to me.

Beemer
07-01-2005, 03:28 AM
Hey Snyper.........That was E mode, Did ya hear me spike That 15bps :shooting: :spit_take

Hey good vid Thanks. Who was on the camera? Good Job. Nice zoom on the Beemer Mag to
Holy crap, in a vid on the Net, Im famous? :cheers: Now my :ninja: is gone. :( But dam not looking to bad for an old guy. Made it ALL the way to the flag in one of those games too.
And ya Tyger I payed for it to.

Thats an AAG DATT set up right there.[AllAGDAllTheTime] Notice something missing? Of course ya didnt cause it isnt there :ninja: EMag, lvl7, 800psi, 285fps, 68.4500Flatline, full fill and I got 1000 rds fast shooting plus another 200 at 1bps, is that bad? No breaks no chops all day, 2 cases.

Good times for sure. Its more like a Mag fest really. I swear its 80% mags from what I see doing chrono tags in the morning. PaintBallSams is The Mag Zone

Ya jayloo is smoking. I got the whole vid in like 2min. Thanks jayloo.

http://home.comcast.net/~beemerone/AoIL.gif

Tyger
07-01-2005, 04:08 AM
Tyger said "my batteries dead, this bites.". But it's an Emag! Switch to M. Or were the loader batteries dead?

Worse, WARP FEED battery dead. Kendrick was nice enough to get me another 9 volt, but I had to slow my shooting down to almost non existant that particular game.

Triva note, the guy who says "Hi Mom" is "Shives", an old timer on the forum here. Havent' seen him in a while. And that flag grab was mine! YES! WOO!!! First flag hang in 11 years, dang it! You missed the 2-tier acid drop to get to ground level. THAT almost hurt.

-Tyger

Beemer
07-01-2005, 04:20 AM
Ha Ha Tyger you kids. Good job I knew I wasnt laying all that paint for nothing

Tyger
07-01-2005, 04:58 AM
Believe me, I appreciated every ball. :)

And the star is sitting right here, at the computer desk. NEVER gonna give that up.

-Tyger

Shives
07-01-2005, 10:50 AM
PC at home has died. I went from dealing w/ AOL dial-up to nothing. Talk about being knocked back to the stone-age. I'm not even supposed to do this from work, but it is a public PC, so let them try to catch me. I'll have to find somewhere to check out the video.

Shives

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
07-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Who was on the camera? http://home.comcast.net/~beemerone/AoIL.gif

That would have been jayloo (we have dirty dirty mouths) :(

MicroMiniMe
07-01-2005, 02:34 PM
That would have been jayloo (we have dirty dirty mouths) :(
Well you must have done something right, winning a prize at the raffle with the karma.

Was Jayloo running with a towel? It was right after Hitchikers Guide came out.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
07-01-2005, 03:26 PM
lol i didnt even expect to win the prize, but o well i gave it away to ironcore.
jayloo was running around with a towel but i have no idea what you would be talking about since i never saw hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

jayloo
07-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Ya, I had a towel. Partly to protect the camera from shots and splatter and partly to protect me. Hitchikers Guide was a good movie and 5 book (trilogy) read but I'm not THAT into it.

All 4 of my servers load balance the content from different datacenters. They are running 100 full duplex and are fully burstable. If you had a faster connection you could get faster downloads. Quality first.

Sorry if amy of the language offends anyone.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
07-02-2005, 04:41 PM
hmm so i can't blame jayloo.com for my slow downloads...*shifty eyes*

VFX_Fenix
07-02-2005, 05:04 PM
no no.. I get to blame "Dial Broadband"...

{RANT}About the dumbest idea ever concieved by man aside from the reusable popsicle stick and the paper straw. I remember back in "the day" when I could just go anywhere I want at a nice, stable, reliable speed without having to request a connection to GOOGLE 3 times before the dumb compression server gets the "hint" that I wanna actual USE the internet instead of say "YAY I HAVE E-MAIL!!!!"{/RANT}

Okay... so it wasn't much of a rant... but I'm still annoyed with the performance. especially since DSL around here is cheaper than this dial-up.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
07-02-2005, 05:42 PM
well than what are you waiting for? SWTICH TO DSL!

Mike Smith
07-02-2005, 06:19 PM
Geez...... Great video!

I REALLY missed it.... :( :( :( :(

I'll be there next year......

jayloo
07-03-2005, 12:03 AM
The raw footage from that day was about 60 minutes. I'm sending a copy to Tyger. He expressed a desire to chop it up and make a video from it.

I expect to be taping at the fall big game. This time Ill bring more than one 60 minute tape.

Paintball Sams in WI is by far my favorite outdoor field.

VFX_Fenix
07-03-2005, 03:24 AM
Is it just me or was Snyper kinda moody/whiney in that? j/k :D

Awesome clip, wish I could go to one of these big type games they look like a lot of fun. :dance:

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
07-03-2005, 07:04 AM
very moody and whiney. I hate having to walk long distances :p

Tyger
07-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Snyper = "Emo"

:eek: :rolleyes: :wow:

When the vid is done, it'll be on Jayloo.com. Why not web dog? I'm still sorting out bandwidth, and it's his footage. :)

-Tyger

Maggot6
07-08-2005, 09:06 PM
It gives me a video saying "you're not logged in, or your cookies are improperly set." but, when I right click on the link it says "not_logged_in" or something... :tard:

Hexis
07-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Jayloo mind sending (or other transfer methods) to me as well? I would like to play with it as well.