PDA

View Full Version : Its All Your Faults

overkill8000
06-29-2005, 08:33 PM
Sorry the name sounds harsh its not u in specific though........but really think about we buy these high priced guns and not even a month the price is halfed........and i no price should drop when its used but like by 1/4 but not 50%........i think the reason why is beacues people want to get the guns and stuff for low cost...... and then it makes other people want the same deals...... so when i bought a gun and now i want to sell it, it goes dirt cheap...... like im tryin to sell my cocker and it was like 500 when bought new well cash offer 150 and best gun offer was a cocker clone.........now im not sayin all guns do the same but i see it all the time i go to trade some one and they say add 200 with my gun for sumthin thats only 300 cause they saw a ebladed cocker go for 350.......well there might have been that inccident but dosent make my gun a piece of crap...........any of u have this prob.........

please not hate post................

:shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

SpecialBlend2786
06-29-2005, 08:54 PM
and thats why i buy used.

Chronobreak
06-29-2005, 08:56 PM
your just noticing this? :eek:

electro resale in general has been horrible since they came out.

some guns hold resale well and some dont due to many reasons.

sometimes tis because a new version is out and sometimes its due to the sheer amount of that gun type on the market.

just realise when you buy those guns your expecting half or less of what you paid.

some people complain about mag resale but % wise i would say their probly the top 5 guns that hold resale well along with guns like phantoms etc

btw is there a point to the thread or just a very late observation? :sleeping:

Muzikman
06-29-2005, 08:56 PM
I own over 35 guns currently and only two were bought new. My first mag back in 93 and my Emag back in 2001.

BigEvil
06-29-2005, 08:57 PM
same problem, with a cocker as well.

Thank Smart Parts. (Not hating). They clobbered the competition with the ION. It is to the point now that you are much better off buying something used.

CaptainNeeda
06-29-2005, 09:00 PM
I own over 35 guns currently and only two were bought new. My first mag back in 93 and my Emag back in 2001.

Is 35 enough for you?

Chronobreak
06-29-2005, 09:00 PM
same problem, with a cocker as well.

Thank Smart Parts. (Not hating). They clobbered the competition with the ION. It is to the point now that you are much better off buying something used.

i think well agree this was around way before ions, however adding more water to the overflowing pool certainly doesnt help at all

[hijack\]:ninja:

68magOwner
06-29-2005, 09:02 PM
yeah, cocker resale is horrible, i picked up a E-bladed cocker for $200 recently, just because, well, thats like the price of a new e-spyder, so, why not

KapitalJin
06-29-2005, 09:08 PM
I baught my first gun when I first was introduced to ebay. Got a spyder tl for 120 bucks I think with a hopper and elbow! I thought that was the sweetest deal out there... Now I can buy the tl brand new after i sell my calculus text book and still have enough left to buy me food! Just the way it is... That was the only gun I ever baught brand new and I have owned about 17 markers.

overkill8000
06-29-2005, 09:26 PM
i have been noticeing this too but i agree chrono break its been a long going problem........well i dont care what some one says i no one my guns are worth and im not budging to much..............

minimag03
06-29-2005, 10:16 PM
I think the biggest problem comes from the kids that get their parents to biyt them everything. They can afford to resale for dirt cheap because they never paid for it in the first place.

Muzikman
06-29-2005, 10:32 PM
Is 35 enough for you?

No, I am still in the hunt for more. Most are older or rare guns. I only own one electro and that is the Emag. One of these days I will buy a Viking since they will be rare:).

bunny5
06-29-2005, 11:40 PM
Yeah, I picked up a SFL emag for $850.... go figured.. :tard:

But i'm not complaining :)

BigEvil
06-30-2005, 08:21 AM
Yeah, I picked up a SFL emag for $850.... go figured.. :tard:

But i'm not complaining :)

That is one of the rarer guns out there... I'd say a little high but no too much that it is rediculous.

So who determines what a 'fair' market value is? I think paintball needs a blue-book. (hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

TheTramp
06-30-2005, 08:37 AM
INHO the only way you can get real "value" out of your used guns these days is by trading. You can frequently trade your high end gun for a different high end gun due to so many people wanting a new guns every couple of months. No real loss there like you get when selling.

Dayspring
06-30-2005, 08:55 AM
You also need to let them know that out of those 35 guns, 3 work. ;)

No, I am still in the hunt for more. Most are older or rare guns. I only own one electro and that is the Emag. One of these days I will buy a Viking since they will be rare:).

overkill8000
06-30-2005, 11:52 AM
INHO the only way you can get real "value" out of your used guns these days is by trading. You can frequently trade your high end gun for a different high end gun due to so many people wanting a new guns every couple of months. No real loss there like you get when selling.

thats not always true usally when ppl trade they want a gun thats not reall worth theirs so really in every trade someone lose a littel cause if not mines well keep your gun...........

overkill8000
06-30-2005, 12:29 PM
yeah i agree that prices drop but like these people with these old angels they wont 250 300 for em but when i offer my gun that i could sell in my local paintball shop for 300 350 easy they say no cause there was this one kid who got an abladed for 300 so that makes mine worth 100 cause and eblade use is like 200........and thats wrong..............

overkill8000
06-30-2005, 12:31 PM
your just noticing this? :eek:

electro resale in general has been horrible since they came out.

some guns hold resale well and some dont due to many reasons.

sometimes tis because a new version is out and sometimes its due to the sheer amount of that gun type on the market.

just realise when you buy those guns your expecting half or less of what you paid.

some people complain about mag resale but % wise i would say their probly the top 5 guns that hold resale well along with guns like phantoms etc

btw is there a point to the thread or just a very late observation? :sleeping:

no i have noticed but i wanted to see what others had to say on the matter............