PDA

View Full Version : Evolve Spool Regulator

Dayspring
06-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Sounds interesting.

Evolve has developed a new concept in regulators it is called a spool reg (Patent Pending), and we have 6 to give away for beta testing before going into production.

Can you email martin@evolvepaintball.com you’re full name and address and the make of marker you will be putting it on.

Spool Reg Statistics.

1. Feed rate is massive; it is impossible to out shoot this Spool reg. (the end of the shoot down is here)

2. This reg is totally balanced and is not affected by fluctuating input pressure at all.

3. If you require 200psi output you only need to put 250psi into this reg because of the massive feed rate, this makes it a very safe reg to use no more blown elbows or hoses.

4. Like some regs if you set up on a 400 fixed output system and you accidentally pick up an 800psi your input pressure will increase considerably and you will kiss your solenoid good bye, BUT NOT with this reg, the output pressure remains undisturbed.

Here is a small video and some pictures of the spool reg.

http://www.evolvepaintball.com/EvolveSpoolReg.pdf

http://www.evolvepaintball.com/EvolveSpoolReg.mpg

Spartan X
06-30-2005, 10:23 AM
Well I sent in a Email.

I have a 2-liter, Sidewinder, and Detonator could compare it to with my Viking or Excalibur.

Eatem Alive
06-30-2005, 10:28 AM
i have never had drop with any of the regs i have ever used whether it be the torpedo, hyper 2 or sidewinder. i'm curious what application people are using that would cause them to have drop off.

SlartyBartFast
06-30-2005, 10:34 AM
i have never had drop with any of the regs i have ever used whether it be the torpedo, hyper 2 or sidewinder. i'm curious what application people are using that would cause them to have drop off.

Paintballers will buy it. For the same reasons that they buy anything someone can come up with a high performance number for.

Whether they need it or not....

Dayspring
06-30-2005, 11:56 AM
Kind of like the 26bps+ RT valve? ;)