PDA

View Full Version : TAF/ Gideon Reconciliation

mobsterboy
07-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Ok mods before you go and delete this, i wish to see what all TAF/ Gideon has ripped off from people. I am going to be a part effort to healing some of the wounds that TAF has created
Some Q and A that i know will pop up
Q: Are you the same person as TAF/Gideon?
A: No.
Q:Why are you doing this?
A:I feel bad that my dumbarse buddy has decided to go all wierd on paintball, ripped a bunch of people off and left the scene. I am only doing this because i feel a certain care for the people at AO. If you are gonna be a jerk about what you got ripped off for and start making demands, forget it, i will close this and be done. So remember, one of you can ruin it for all of you.
Q:When do i get my money
A:being that im on a fixed income of student wages, i will try to pay you off as soon as i can but be patient
Q: Will i even get money?
A: Not necessarily. If i can find the item you got ripped off for supercheap, or i can get you a replacement, i will. If not, money could be a subject to go onto.

Also, not really trying to plug this, but this kind of stuff would be great for my feedback (ie: Great peacemaker! Got a truce through him! etc)

I can't help you all at the same time, but list
1. what it is he scammed you for
2. Full details of the trade/deal
3. How much it was worth
4. What you are currently in the market for
5. How i can help you

Rules:
NO FLAMING
NO ANNOYING POSTS
NO "OH, YOU'RE DOING THIS FOR THIS REASON!" i already answered anything i wish to answer at this time

REMEMBER, ONE OF YOU CAN RUIN IT FOR ALL OF YOU, SO FOR YOUR OWN SAKES, I WOULD BE SURE TO EVEN USE PLEASE AND THANK YOU IN THIS CASE

firebanex
07-01-2005, 06:05 PM
I'll start then

1. an IR3 charger

2. I traded my vert framed, ULE, LX, classic mag+150 for the blue ir3 fly, stock barrel and charger. I got every thing but the charger. he also took like 2 weeks to send the angel when we agreed to ship same time.

3. worth... chargers can be found for like 25-35.

4. i don't care any more, I have a charger now, tho I do need a new stronger angel threaded ball detent. (hint)

5. help me... i say take care of my mag if you have it. and if you wish to be uber awsome find me a Cobra indestrut-detent. ($15 from cobra prolly cheaper on forums or ebay). or just another ball detent for my angel would be fine also.

thanks much, you might remember me from a few months ago trying to fix this since TAF left and gave up.

Carbon
07-01-2005, 06:36 PM
I never bought stuff from TAF, but big ups to you for pickin up the ball. This sport is full of good people, lets keep it that way.

mobsterboy
07-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Firebanex, i'll pull a couple strings and see what i can do

Already helped Minimag03 get his shocker back, and did some negotiating with another of drews helpless trades gone bad
still no word from trainsarebad though, i thought for sure he'd like to show his side and see what i'd help him out with