PDA

View Full Version : What trigger should AGD make?

DarkMag722
07-01-2005, 08:33 PM
What trigger should AGD make next? If you have any creative ideas or think of anything better just post something. Can be for any Mag.Any type of trigger ex: magnetic, electronic,etc.

VFX_Fenix
07-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Personally I think that there should be some evolution to the heart of the Automag, the Valve and Bolt assemblies. Granted the LVL-10 is a great bolt, however there are things that could be done to improve upon the current design I'm sure, and I'm also sure AGD is at least looking into other options for their Valve/Bolt.

So far as triggers are concerned, I'd like to see some other trigger designs out there for E-Mags, Inteliframes, etc. A ballbearing magnetic trigger would be really cool for the E/X-Mag and a non-magnetic version for the Inteliframe and Y-Frames.

The development of an Opto trigger would be kinda cool too for future electronic frames, such as Logic, with a repulsive magnet set-up or at least some sort of adjustable magnet set-up beyond simply adding/subtracting magnets.

The Return of the Z-Frame... I'd buy one just to own it, but I don't think they should be brought back given their previous popularity.

warbeak2099
07-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Mainstream E-frame. One that could eliminate lvl 10 and ult. basically Logic's frame. Cocker owners have the eblade and the race and that helped cockers stay in the tourny scene. That's what mags need to get back into it. An eblade kind of product to make the mag able to compete. Breakbeam eyes, ramping, opto switch would be cool, etc.

After that, a redesigned valve would be great. Something that could be more efficient. It's already consistant as hell, it'd be great make it efficienct.

You make mags fast with eyes, and gas efficent, and they're back in the tourny scene. But that takes R&D money. AGD probably doesn't have the resources to do all this.

RoadDawg
07-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Best trigger ever is Rogue's splinter trigger.

Now for frame... A fast 90* vert w/ a pred board. Similar to the Devilmag. *but faster production wise*

warbeak2099
07-01-2005, 10:37 PM
And cheaper. Which is what Logic's is supposed to be. Except for in a hybrid version.

UTDragun
07-01-2005, 11:18 PM
A ballbearing magnetic trigger would be really cool for the E/X-Mag
The development of an Opto trigger would be kinda cool too for future electronic frames, such as Logic, with a repulsive magnet set-up or at least some sort of adjustable magnet set-up beyond simply adding/subtracting magnets

Mainstream E-frame. One that could eliminate lvl 10 and ult. basically Logic's frame. Cocker owners have the eblade and the race and that helped cockers stay in the tourny scene. That's what mags need to get back into it. An eblade kind of product to make the mag able to compete. Breakbeam eyes, ramping, opto switch would be cool, etc.

After that, a redesigned valve would be great. Something that could be more efficient. It's already consistant as hell, it'd be great make it efficienct.

You make mags fast with eyes, and gas efficent, and they're back in the tourny scene. But that takes R&D money. AGD probably doesn't have the resources to do all this..
well said

pretty much a mag with break beams an adjustable magnetic opto (logic?) frame on a mqvalve

Mr. Mouse
07-02-2005, 12:48 AM
electronic z-grip

trxtr
07-02-2005, 01:06 AM
something like the hair was supposed to be, but utilizing the ult. if AGD can do that, be a competitive marker w/o batteries, they'll reinvent themselves. :cheers:

Apple_Pie
07-02-2005, 01:09 AM
AGD probably doesn't have the resources to do all this.
Then we will give them the money. BUY BUY BUY!!! Or we start a fundraiser.

VFX_Fenix
07-02-2005, 03:33 AM
something like the hair was supposed to be, but utilizing the ult. if AGD can do that, be a competitive marker w/o batteries, they'll reinvent themselves. :cheers:

Pro-Team took the lead on this one, they also have a working prototype that has been posted on these forums.

pop tart
07-02-2005, 09:38 PM
I say they start mass produceing the devilmag frames that would put them back in the tourny market :headbang:

warbeak2099
07-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Hopefully that's what Logic's frames will be. A more mass produced Devilmag frame. Not exactly mass produced, but more in that direction. They'll be a hybrid like 83* frame with a predator board, eyes, adjustable trigger. But they'll be even better since they won't need ULT or Lvl 10. Ram operated is shweet.