PDA

View Full Version : an odd day of play

frontrunner
07-03-2005, 12:08 AM
ok so play anything woods, airbal,l pump whatever is going on, and today i went to a local airball place and saw alot odd stuff and i was wondering if anyone else has seen it before and so much in one day

"jump shots" jumping and shooting over 6' stand ups there were some good players doind this and i never saw it work but they did it alot, anyone ever seen it can it be use effectively?

steam roller i call something a steam roller and they were clueless no one had ever heard that before they called it a carwash it had a flat bottom but it looked like a steam roller to me

a newbie who fallowed me- the was a new girl fist time her fist game i snet her to a back prop told her to stay low and which props to watch out for. off the break i reu and dive into the snakeset up nice then it happend i was bumped into this shocked me cause i wasn't sure what was going on when i looked back it was the new girl she had been behind me the whole way on the trip to the snake and when i looked back she asked what she was suppose to do it put her in a nice place told her to stay low and shot a hot prop ever 30 sec or so i could work up un noticed. i poped two guys and got hit but she did what i said and after i was hit this guy walk out in the open thinkin snake was clear and she shot him. i'm still shocked i was she ran with me to the snake

king of the wipers we have all seen poeple wipe but this guy was bad. i shot him one game watched it break on his hopper and he just played on i let it go knowing next time i'd give him some extra just because. so i get the look i wanted a few games later and i put 6 or 7 ball on him 4 i watched break and so did his teammate and friend on the slidline next to me. he started yelling at me for over shooting his buddy telling me he saw one break and watched me shoot more. telling me it was wrong and i need to go i said well it looks like i'm fine cause hes still playing you tell me how that works we both saw 4 break. i've seen wiers but never one to wipe that many shots

68magOwner
07-03-2005, 01:25 AM
ok so play anything woods, airbal,l pump whatever is going on, and today i went to a local airball place and saw alot odd stuff and i was wondering if anyone else has seen it before and so much in one day

"jump shots" jumping and shooting over 6' stand ups there were some good players doind this and i never saw it work but they did it alot, anyone ever seen it can it be use effectively?

steam roller i call something a steam roller and they were clueless no one had ever heard that before they called it a carwash it had a flat bottom but it looked like a steam roller to me

yeah, now with the arrival of short temples and whatnot, people shoot over them, havent seen a ton of jumping to shoot over them, but, wouldnt shock me if i saw it

a "steam roller" is a semi-noobis name for a rollie, or laydown, whatever, which is a complete different bunker than a car wash, which, is curved, but, is typically bigger, flat on the bottom, and with a arch shape to it

as far as the chick following you, good stuff, shes a baller, and the wiper/winer, some kids are just like that, shoot them, then shoot the friend standing on the sideline (assuming he was actually on the field, with a mask on)

WickeDKlowN
07-03-2005, 02:19 AM
Was she hot?

Note: If she was under like 15, disregard that comment.

3pac
07-03-2005, 03:07 AM
Was she hot?

Note: If she was under like 15, disregard that comment.

:nono: :nono: :nono: [/sarcasm]no reverse michael jackson now[/sarcasm] but in all seriousness, follow what WK said :cheers: :dance: