PDA

View Full Version : Tom suggestion/question for zgrip

nutz
11-30-2001, 03:55 PM
now i have looked into the zgrips and looked at pictures of them and i am really really hoping to get one. i think it puts my hand in a nice position for shooting and what not. however i find one flaw in the zgrip design. foregrips. i think that if i got a zgrip i would like to keep using my foregrip (talking about classic 68 mags). From pictures i have seen of zgrips on 68 mags i always see 2 different things. either no foregrip or a $20 foregrip extender made by kapp. both of these ways do not work for me, with no fore grip i have nothing to hold with my non shooting hand and that is not the way i play. the kapp extender isnt so good either, it puts the foregrip way to far out for me and does not feel right also i would not want to spend another 20 dollars just to use a foregrip after spending 120 dollars on a zgrip.

I am suggesting that you should do 1 of 2 things

1. redesign zgrip so foregrips work
and
2. include a small (like just enough to move it out of the way) foregrip extender.

plz take my suggestion seriously cause i bet it could make a few minds change along with mine in the process.

-nutz

nutz
11-30-2001, 06:01 PM
hello?? tom??? ne body??

Maghappy
11-30-2001, 06:59 PM
nutz.... pitty you..... well sorry to break it too you but..... what tom said up there was that the Z-Grip is a one time thing. this is only a "Special Edtion" thing and i am guessing he will not put the time and effort into redesigning the whole thing (wich i think would be near impossible to redisign it with room for a foregrip.) anyway. its just for people who didnt get a zgrip and had the chance, now they can get one.... and i am guessing it will take quite a while for this Z grip to be put into action because of the LONG list we read earlier. just my 2 cents