PDA

View Full Version : My Piranha-mag video

Arstron
07-09-2005, 10:21 PM
http://webpages.charter.net/arstron/piranha-mag.wmv

I dont have very fast fingers, but you can get a pretty good idea of how good it works. Let me know what you guys think about it.

ojhspyro89
07-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Perdy cool, itd be sweet to drop like a predator or morlock in there. Thatd be pretty awsome.

Ya need to work on ur finger speed lol

wanna-b-ballin'
07-09-2005, 11:34 PM
it looks like you had alot of trouble walking that trigger. maybe try a lighter switch and an adjustable trigger.

atleast you can keep a constant bps going, thats a good thing.

moufo48
07-09-2005, 11:39 PM
probably shoulda edited where you didnt turn the loader on newb. cool gun tho looks a lil heavy. upp for a nice gun

Maggot6
07-10-2005, 06:50 AM
Definetly get a lighter switch, that is all I would have to say. Other than that, that is a nice mag you have there. I remember trying to walk my 250 g spyder switch, it was hell...

Arstron
07-10-2005, 09:28 AM
The trigger isnt that bad at all, its alot better then the stock esp trigger I have. There is very minimal movement on the trigger as well. I only use one finger and have my own shot pattern that I use in games, its not fast by no means, but it works. My ULT minimag just doesnt even compare to this anymore.

As far as putting in a diffrent board, I will never use full auto on my guns and I obviously dont shoot fast. An adjustable dwell would be nice, but thats alot of money just for that. Now if somone wanted me to build one of these frames with a morlock board that would be a fun project. ;)

paint magnet
07-10-2005, 10:05 AM
probably shoulda edited where you didnt turn the loader on newb. cool gun tho looks a lil heavy. upp for a nice gun

Ok, he just modified an electronic Piranha grip frame to fit a 'mag and he's a "newb"? :rolleyes:

gortman44
07-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Nice work.... i have to ask, who is the one with the camcorder. I thought it was so funny at the beggining when she was like"all your worried about is your fingers.... ok". its just so funny how she says it, and when you tell her to refocus you in the camera, it sounds like you are aggitated. It sounds like me and my family. lol........ ah awesome vid

Arstron
07-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Nice work.... i have to ask, who is the one with the camcorder. I thought it was so funny at the beggining when she was like"all your worried about is your fingers.... ok". its just so funny how she says it, and when you tell her to refocus you in the camera, it sounds like you are aggitated. It sounds like me and my family. lol........ ah awesome vid

That would be my girlfriend, shes not into paintball so she wasnt sure what to tape. The reason I sounded aggitated and the reason the hopper wasnt on was from the same thing. I got everything out there and started to shoot and had battery problems. I was trying out the 9.6 volt rechargable battery that came with my esp frame in it, but it didnt work. Everything just didnt go well at the begining and I have it all on tape but it will never reach the internet :D lol

minimag03
07-10-2005, 05:37 PM
Very impressive

68magOwner
07-10-2005, 05:51 PM
An adjustable dwell would be nice, but thats alot of money just for that.

you do realize that an adjustable dwell would do absolutely nothing for a sear tripper (your mag) dont you? just pointing that out

Arstron
07-10-2005, 06:35 PM
you do realize that an adjustable dwell would do absolutely nothing for a sear tripper (your mag) dont you? just pointing that out

Low dwell=more sear wear doesnt it? The whole dwell subject has kind of thrown me for a loop. I know you really cant tell much wear on my sear, it looks about the same as my mech mag.

11 Bravo
08-04-2005, 11:53 PM
The dwell on a sear tripper controls how long the noid receives a signal (current)

surealpaintballer
08-06-2005, 06:33 PM
dont mean to bring back a old thread but with the drop it looked like you had trouble holding it up and shooting...

keep your elbow close to you while walking....the elbow out gives a bigger profile and also a rail would make it easyier for oyu to walk withwe you walking arm closer

btw cool mask..lol

Mole1119
08-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Adjusting the dwell does have an effect on a sear tripper. It tells the solenoid how long to stay closed by providing current to it for that amount of time. If the dwell is to low than the solenoid will not provide enough force and the result would be similar to short stroking. If the dwell is to high the gun will take longer to complete one full cycle thus limiting the max rate of fire. Also if the dwell is to high the batery will drain quicker.

By the way nice work.