PDA

View Full Version : JCS A-5 trigger frame.....

mag88888
07-10-2005, 09:45 AM
well i havent been on AO for a really long time. i havent even gone on my computer in a really long time. just too busy with other stuff. anyways, my friend had a justa regular a-5 with e-grip, then he bought this JCS trigger frame which accepts the e-grip board and all that stuff but it had an adjuastable magnet and also adjutable length blade trigger. he adjusted it that it was so light that it fired when he ran with it. ive never heard of an a-5 doing this. is this a surpise to a-5 owners? did my friend step on a gold mine? does anyone else on AO use this? i just havent heard of this, is it popular and i just didnt know about this?

peewee
07-10-2005, 11:32 AM
The JCS triggers are very sensitive, I tried one a week ago & regretted selling my A5. My buddy is dumping an ebladed cocker to get an A5 , he like the milisim thing.

68magOwner
07-10-2005, 04:53 PM
umm, thats fine and all, but, the gun still feels 10ft long :(

TheTramp
07-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Which works well for the mil-sim guys. :)

I put a drop on mine and it's basicly the same length as my other guns with rails. A nice fit.

chettacheez
07-11-2005, 04:20 PM
I never knew JCS made a trigger frame and its not on the website. Do you have a link?

Counterfeit_Syn5304
07-12-2005, 08:21 PM
I think he's referring to the JCS Duel Trigger for the A5 E-grip. I had a highly upgraded A5 right before I seriously got into tourny paintball and it was very very sensitive...Almost to the point that you had to not have your finger by the trigger unless you are shooting. I loved my A5 and now that the egrip has a new board from WAS I might have to get another A5 down the road. It's so nice to have a gun half the price of a high-end marker and still mow just as fast if not faster than them.