PDA

View Full Version : Grats to team ESP at NCCS Event 4

VFX_Fenix
07-10-2005, 11:00 PM
Granted, I didn't take a look at the score board after the final prelim games were tabulated and posted. Though ESP went into the Semi-Finals seated 1st with max points.

Grats to Carbon and his boys!

Carbon
07-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Hey man, thnx for the support.

But unfortunately we got 5th.

We came in 700/700 in the prelims

and won 2 semi game, which made it 9 games maxed, total.

We tied 206 with DEP2 in the semis. The tie breaker was a 1vs1 which we lost. This put us in FIF place

oh well. Not the outcome we would of wanted, but i think the boys are totaly elated with the team's ability and have gained a new found confidence.

Anyway, thnx again for the support, hope to see you out there. I belive ESP will field the upcoming 3 man tourney at Extreme. I myself will not be there as i have a wedding to attend but, give the boys a holler, they're pretty chill and friendly.

Eatem Alive
07-11-2005, 02:27 PM
The tie breaker was a 1vs1 which we lost.
those goofy *** nppl rules.

you should have told me you were playing, carbon, i would have come out.

Carbon
07-11-2005, 03:42 PM
yeah, man i should of. The support would of been nice. Anyway, next time!

VFX_Fenix
07-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Ack!!! Sorry you guys didn't finish better. I would have been out watching the Semi games though at the time my mom locked the keys in the car and we were waiting for a towtruck to arrive to pop the door.

Carbon
07-11-2005, 11:49 PM
ahhH!

no wonder. i thought somebody parked all wonky and got the wrong end of the bussines.
Hey man, where do you guys usually play out of?

VFX_Fenix
07-12-2005, 04:03 PM
We usually play up in Fortuna at Pine Ridge Paintball, soon WIllow Creek when the place opens and if the mood strikes we venture down to Santa Rosa to play at KAPP Extreme.