PDA

View Full Version : Incubus

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
07-11-2005, 02:41 PM
I just wanted to say Incubus is the most talented (lyrically/musically) band I've heard in a looonnnggg time. They are amazing. Anybody else?
If you don't listen to them then check out the songs :
Sick Sad Little World
Aqueous Transmission
Mexico
The Warmth...
eh just download any of them, they are all good. :clap:

Enraged Monk
07-11-2005, 03:41 PM
I dont know, I bought a Zappa cd and an Incubus cd on the same day...i listen to the zappa one more...i tried it again with there newer one and a talking heads cd...talking heads came first...

though i do enjoy them...but i also think RHCP are better aswell..along wih NOFX..and a few other bands

poolshark5226
07-11-2005, 03:42 PM
yeah, theyre pretty good, their older stuff was GREAT. check out fungus amongus a s.c.i.e.n.c.e if you wanna hear good incubus.
as far as most talented, i disagree (but youre entitled to your opinion)

land hurricane
07-11-2005, 04:38 PM
I dont know, I bought a Zappa cd and an Incubus cd on the same day...i listen to the zappa one more...i tried it again with there newer one and a talking heads cd...talking heads came first...

though i do enjoy them...but i also think RHCP are better aswell..along wih NOFX..and a few other bands

Yeah, just as poolshark said, in my opinion it depends on which Incubus CD you get. To me science, make yourself, and fungus amungus are their greatest.. and I totally despise morning view and a crow left for murder.

Incubus is amazing, too bad they aren't touring in Ga anytime soon.

:headbang:

tranman
07-11-2005, 07:39 PM
Well...i met them last year, here's a pic. I circled me in red.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9881/group3round8sx.jpg

kosmo
07-12-2005, 12:35 AM
I saw them in Korea. Put on pretty a good show. Lead singer needs to eat/stop doing drugs, he just didnt look healthy. New album wasnt that great though, but I can respect them trying to get more political. Just dont overdo it.

SpecialBlend2786
07-12-2005, 01:23 AM
meh, they are alright. I liked their old bassist better then the newer one, but overall definitly a talented band. Some of their older stuff is pure gold. I saw them a few years ago, it was a good show, impressed me.

i still like DT better.