PDA

View Full Version : Hello, just joined

JOESPUD27
07-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Hello, I just joined today. I am from Southern IL and usually play pump. I have noticed that the 68 Classic mags have been getting pretty cheap lately. Is there anybody in my neck of the woods that has a Mech Mag that they'd let me shoot? I heard the triggers are unique and you should try b4 you buy. I play at Xtremem Paintball Park in Milstadt IL. Thanks. If this isn't the correct forum for this, sorry, feel free to move it.

Jay

mobsterboy
07-11-2005, 02:53 PM
welcome to AO

Tunaman
07-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Are you saying you would like to try out a Mag before you buy one? I have 50 or 60 here so you could try one of those for a day or 2 if you like. Send me your address via email to:
tunaman5@comcast.net and I'll send you one to try. If you don't send it back, I have big friends in IL who will come and break both of your legs. ;) :D

JOESPUD27
07-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Oh wow. Uhm, hmm so I could like pick a particular setup to try out? Yes, I'm saying I'd like to try a Mag b4 I bought one. Also was looking to see if anybody in Southern IL also had a Mag that was near me. 50-60?!? Thats a lot. I'll send you an email, I got to go to class right now tho.

Jay