PDA

View Full Version : New snipOr rifle! blade turbo!!

68magOwner
07-11-2005, 06:02 PM
OK, BE's latest and greatest. Re defining the pump scene as we know it.
Ok, preety much, heres the rundown-
specs- same quality BE plastic we all know and love, however, the pump arm handle is shapely and feels kinda nice. This thing holds not one, but a whopping TWO 12g co2 cartridges. Has a ~60round integrated hopper that can be removed by depressing a button sliding it off the marker. umm, built in safety. Whatever, another blade, but, integrated hopper and twice the 12 grammage.

so, shot a hopper out of it, how did it perform?
Well, lets just say your not on a hill, seeing as all your paint will roll straight out of your barrel if its angeld downward at all. After inserting 12g's, the first few shots seemed to be in excess of 400 fps :eek: (had no chrono, but, i have shot plenty of markers in my back yard and know how far they should go, this thing went hammer time across the yard. Efficiency is bad, sucked up both 12g's in one hopper, point-shoot feel was terrible. Has an auto trigger for mad high bps. Umm, since there is no detent at all, it will load in excess of 7 balls per pump if you pump slow :rofl: .

Preety much, just another thing to have in the gearbag and laugh about.

bah, cant get pics to work right now, will try later

ojhspyro89
07-11-2005, 06:08 PM
Dude, that is soo cooolio. Ill trade my dm 284 for that blade dudzors. I wish i was a gangster like you and bought one. Im going to go buy one now lol.

Paintchucker
07-11-2005, 07:24 PM
dang that does sound cool... made me curious enough to google it...

Looks even cooler...

http://www.pbreview.com/productpics/?action=view&photo=1879&product=3491

Hmmm, what would happen if you cut the guts out and put in a ULE body and Xvalve... ROFLAMO... looks like there is enough room to slide em in there and mount the ULE underneath where the integrated hopper feeds...

CaptainNeeda
07-11-2005, 07:43 PM
Maybe we can buy a supply of them, melt 'em down, then make some shiny new grips :tard:

68magOwner
07-11-2005, 07:46 PM
I wish i was a gangster like you and bought one.

....except....i didnt buy one :cry:

younger brother showed up with it today

ojhspyro89
07-11-2005, 08:10 PM
Wow, you hoe.

Your brothers a gangster.

TheTramp
07-11-2005, 08:28 PM
Sounds like with a detent and velosity adjuster it could be and fun little gun.

60 shots at 400fps on two 12g's isn't too bad. ;)

wanna-b-ballin'
07-11-2005, 08:59 PM
do the paintballs actually make it out of the barrel?
i've been reluctant to get another cheep pump after i threw out my Zap zxs-200. there was plastic molding in the barrel that looked like rifling, and every tenth ball broke. it was very efficient though. i swear i could shoot a 200 round hopper on one 12 gram. the last 20 shots or so were useless, but the first 180 were decent.

68magOwner
07-11-2005, 10:57 PM
it should be ammusing, but, dont expect great things from it if you get one

onedude36
07-12-2005, 12:19 AM
played a guy with one. Im an advanced rec/entry tourny guy playing this dude on an amateur team with one. he got in the snake ran up the side and couldnt hit the broad side of a barn. They still won though.

RRfireblade
07-12-2005, 06:16 AM
I've got more picture at the office I can post when I get in. It's just basically a self contained marker system. Most of which has been done before just not all on one marker.

Maggot6
07-12-2005, 07:59 AM
That would be hilarious, fit a mag of some type under all that plastic, as paintchucker said, and just pretend you were pumping...The people at the feild would be in aww(and you could probably fit one of WWA's hpa tanks under there as well.)

TheTramp
07-12-2005, 08:13 AM
I just love the concept. Just think of of one of today's super guns with something like a Halo as PART of the gun.

Of course it'd be one more thing to break and be hard to fix quickly durring a tournament etc but I'd bet that when it worked it'd be sick.

SlartyBartFast
07-12-2005, 08:52 AM
i swear i could shoot a 200 round hopper on one 12 gram.

I call schenanigans. :p

There is NO WAY you got 180 good shots out of a 12 gram. I think you'd have to break the laws physics to do that as I doubt even 100% efficiency from the marker would get even close to 100 shots.

What's the best shots from a 12g that Palmer claims for any of their work?