PDA

View Full Version : So I leave for NY in like 6 hours.

WickeDKlowN
07-11-2005, 10:12 PM
It should be fun... I hope. I guess it depends on what kind of crap my mom drags us into while we're there.

Right now, I'm trying ot decide if I should stay up and sleep on the plane or just go to bed.

Jaan
07-11-2005, 10:35 PM
It doesn't take long to get there from Florida. I don't know if you've ever been to NYC but it's awesome. Sleep while you can because (unless your Mom is un-cool) NYC is a hell of a lot more fun than what you're doing now.

kosmo
07-12-2005, 12:29 AM
Oh man, NYC is a crazy place. I had a blast while I was there. Stayed at a 25 dollar a night hostel in south Harlem that was filled with beautiful european chicks. Among my accomplishments and goings on while I was there:
Got Shea Stadium to let me and 2 friends in for free because we convinced them that the other two are also in the military with me and forgot their IDs. They put our names on the big board as honored guests in the 5th inning. This is most notable because one of the guys was a roommate from the hostel, and he was a German europunk with 50 billion piercings, long hair, and spoke pretty bad english.
Getting random hot chicks to go out on dates with me while my best friend and cohort (a self professed ladies man and psych major) was shot down again and again. Among them include Sarah, a chaperone for a junior high trip; Aria, the modelesque Canadian hippie; and Susan (my personal favorite) who was just a pretty girl reading a book on a balcony that I cajoled into a few dates. She turned out to be a cheesehead and a professional stripper (Sweet!)
The transvestite gang war declared on the grocery store across the street was absolutely priceless.
Also priceless was my cohorts attempt to order his first drink in a bar: "Id like a shot of Jack's please." When asked what the heck he was doing saying Jacks, he responded that he was trying to be grammatically correct. We were instantly carded for his stupidity.

FreakBaller12
07-12-2005, 12:08 PM
sounds like fun kosmo.

You'll definatly be amazed by times square at night. I live in jersey and heck it's still pretty cool to see even though I'm an hour 1/2 away. If your not of legal age yet it's still fun to see the sites. If you are of legal age, why the heck are you going with your mom! ;) :p

WenULiVeUdiE
07-12-2005, 12:16 PM
NYC is awesome. Nothing like Time Square at night. I go into the city twice a month and it never gets old. Try to just walk around for half a day. Go into random stores and turn onto random streets. It's fun trying to get back to your car/hotel/where you started. ;)

wad04
07-12-2005, 05:17 PM
if you're into jazz go to Birdland!!!

CasingBill
07-12-2005, 09:19 PM
don't waste your time......you can find better things to do than hang out in the city. just look at pics on the internet.

btw, be prepared to spen 15 bucks for a burger.

Soopa Villain17
07-12-2005, 11:02 PM
99 cent double cheese burger at mcdonalds :D , that owns any 15 dollar burger in the world

CasingBill
07-13-2005, 07:33 AM
cept they're not $.99 in nyc......

Enraged Monk
07-13-2005, 02:55 PM
you mean theres no dolla menu in NYC...(I know there IS, im just messing with ya)

CasingBill
07-13-2005, 04:51 PM
you mean theres no dolla menu in NYC...(I know there IS, im just messing with ya)

there definately is NO dollar menu in nyc......