PDA

View Full Version : post about impys

overkill8000
07-12-2005, 12:08 AM
ok guys i dont know anything bout inpulses so can u post bout ur deals with them and it a 04 vision.. cause im bout to trade for one maybee...

magman007
07-12-2005, 12:21 AM
how much are you spending? because you can buy new, private labeled impulses from sp for quite cheep

overkill8000
07-12-2005, 12:27 AM
im tradin meach cocker but a uped one

minimag03
07-12-2005, 12:31 AM
You can find them for super cheap used. They really don't keep their resale value, but they aren't as bad as cockers.

mandatory
07-12-2005, 12:40 AM
I shoot a 03/04 impulse as a back up to my devilmag.. (i dont think theres any difference between the 2 years). It was vision but the guy i bought it from had taken the eyes out, for what reason i dont know but i only paied 250 for it so i didnt mind. I shot it compleatly stock for about 2 months and was quite satisfied wit it. My devilmag never came so i decided to upgrade the impulse in the meantime....I put in a CP roller trigger with magnetic return, New Designez Ram/hammer kit, New dezignez R.I.P. valve, shocktech stubby delrin bolt & bolt pin. It shoots much better now and is way easier to keep a constant string of shots going. im peaking at 13 bps. I would definatly suggest the CP roller trigger and anything by New Designez. definatly gonna be better than an upped cocker...in my opinion, but i havent had much expierence with cockers so i guess my opinion is biased. Im at work right now, but when i get home ill poast a pic or two of what i have done with my inpy.....Also I hear theres a guy on PBN (cringe!!!) who will put in new eyes and ECS into vision ready impulses for around $40. May be doing that soon as well

JoshK
07-12-2005, 10:21 AM
definatly gonna be better than an upped cocker...in my opinion, but i havent had much expierence with cockers so i guess my opinion is biased.

I personally would prefer a electro cocker over an Imp. Or any autococker for that matter. Out of the imps I have seen, they all had horrible triggers, and personally I think they are one of the ugliest guns around... I say just get a e-blade for your autococker...or a race. It will perform as good if not better than a imp.

Autocockers do have their drawbacks, but I am sure you know them from being an owner. But I guess if you want an Impulse go for it. It might be alittle easier to sell later on also.

My two cents.

SummaryJudgement
07-12-2005, 12:12 PM
http://stores.ebay.com/smart-parts-closeout-items_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm

....get vision...

BD_Paintball
07-12-2005, 01:30 PM
you can find nice ones on PBnation for super cheap. they are nice guns and are very efficient. get ECS from someone in the imp forum at PBN and you will have a fast gun for a cheap price.