PDA

View Full Version : Uhhh... One reason I'm disturbed with Germany

RoadDawg
07-12-2005, 01:08 AM
Yahoo (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/germany_prostitute_dc;_ylt=Aho.WSaJSwbz0VcTK7ZMMzo DW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl)

OK I understand that Europe is a whole other world compared to us in the states. BUT... a 63 year old prostitute!!! That's just gross and a big no no. :nono:

Ugh... anyways. :rofl:

I don't know what is most disturbing... the fact she is 63 or that she has 4 to 5 customers a day... *shivers*

SpecialBlend2786
07-12-2005, 01:20 AM
"I'm going to stop at 64 and retire," said Dolle, whose husband drops her off for work each night after the television evening news and who has a nine-year-old granddaughter."

:tard:

RoadDawg
07-12-2005, 01:26 AM
:spit_take I must have missed that part... :rofl:

SCpoloRicker
07-12-2005, 10:11 AM
' "What do you want here, you old whore, get lost," Dolle said they shouted at her. "What did I ever do to them?" '

/Hasselhof
//that other thing

Enraged Monk
07-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Hmmmm, i was hoping this thread was about Nina..ya know 99 luft balloons..

tranman
07-12-2005, 12:48 PM
It said shes been doing it for 49 years....that means she was 14 when she started :tard: gross

SCpoloRicker
07-12-2005, 02:15 PM
It said shes been doing it for 49 years....that means she was 14 when she started :tard: gross

Obviously, you've never been to Europe.

Jakedubbleya
07-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Obviously, you've never been to Europe.

u mean eastern europe, where every other house is color coded pink or blue for young girls or young boys. :tard:

SCpoloRicker
07-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Actually, thats pretty close to what I meant. Chicks start dating young over there. College polo trip to E Europe, we had a gaggle of high school age girls following us around everywhere: not just our games, they'd go out to the bars with us too.

Target Practice
07-12-2005, 03:50 PM
Yeah, you know, because we don't have any perverts/weird people here in the good ol' US of A.

SCpoloRicker
07-12-2005, 04:04 PM
I assume you're talking about the youth issue, and not the 3rd oldest profession?

Jakedubbleya
07-12-2005, 04:40 PM
*grabs popcorn*

RevBrown
07-13-2005, 05:26 AM
Yeah, you know, because we don't have any perverts/weird people here in the good ol' US of A.

Are you taking a shot at me? ;)

SCpoloRicker
07-13-2005, 02:02 PM
*grabs popcorn*

Uh, sure.... hey TP:

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. I suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a flea. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: take a fatal overdose of your medication. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't intellectually slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through a vat of chunky peanut butter; if your weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street, or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, sit down and shut up before trip over your own tongue and hurt yourself.

Better now? ;)

/props to Gunga

Jakedubbleya
07-13-2005, 02:23 PM
Better now? ;)

good show good show :D

now whered i put my keyes?

RoadDawg
07-13-2005, 09:06 PM
Actually, thats pretty close to what I meant. Chicks start dating young over there. College polo trip to E Europe, we had a gaggle of high school age girls following us around everywhere: not just our games, they'd go out to the bars with us too.

That is because they want to come over to the land of "opportunity". My brother almost fell victim to such a ploy. (He was stationed in Germany and one young lady was getting awful serious with him) HE ended it once he got wind of what she really wanted.

steimway
07-14-2005, 02:15 AM
MEGASLAM!!
Burn dude. Burn.

SCpoloRicker
07-14-2005, 10:19 AM
Burn dude. Burn.

Oh there's more:

Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

Keep typing. Maybe, someday, you'll randomly type something semi-intelligent. If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if you didn't have a face that could scare a hungry wolf off a meat truck. Nah, of course you would.

In conclusion, thank you. We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. Now get the hell out of here!

PissedGodzilla
07-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Hey, I've seen those before.... eh maybe not... Ricker's on a ROLL!!!!!!!!!!

Hajari13
07-14-2005, 01:27 PM
I hope he doesn't go all out on me, but I just wanted to say that those were two of the funniest posts ive read.

SCpoloRicker
07-14-2005, 01:53 PM
I hope he doesn't go all out on me, but I just wanted to say that those were two of the funniest posts ive read.

I'll pass that along. :)

behemoth
07-14-2005, 08:00 PM
Hey, I've seen those before.... eh maybe not... Ricker's on a ROLL!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE! I HAVE! a copy and paste roll :p

Soopa Villain17
07-14-2005, 09:40 PM
49 years of prostitution , damn i bets thats like sticking yur thing is a trash bag , ewwww ,that stuff is so nasty :eek: