PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Was On Tv!!!

InfinatyBPS
11-30-2001, 11:28 PM
Last night I was flipping through the channels and I see for a second a JT Jersey, I quickly flip back and see its Evening Magazine. The reporter was interviewing a player. Later on they let her shoot the Angel and then they let her play with some lady that is a pro. It was a great 5 mins to watch because ITS PAINTBALL ON TV. LOL. And I didn't hear any negative comments about paintball the whole time, finaly the news does it right, they ask the players and not critics. Anyone else see this?

deded
11-30-2001, 11:58 PM
Yeah I saw it...

It was a reporter vs. this girl who is really good.

The reporter and the girl had angels and ricochets. The reporter could shoot the girl anyway, but the girl had to shoot the reporter below the knees or something. The reporter won, and it looked like she had a lot of fun.

They were playing at sunol paintball I think, not my favorite field, but its cool to see places that you know on tv

:)

Maghappy
12-01-2001, 12:55 AM
awesome! what channel?

MajorDamage
12-01-2001, 01:19 AM
I saw some dirtbike girl on TV wearing the 32 Degrees flame jersey...MY JERSEY! It was a few weeks ago :D hehe

ENDO!

ZeezNutz
12-01-2001, 07:54 AM
majordamage what is that web site in your quote? i went there and they were talking about some mspaint image?

Omicron
12-01-2001, 08:24 AM
awhile ago, i saw tony hawk and other skateboarders or something playing paintball, it was funny because they were like shooting each other...and tehy were all having a blast

mrhooie
12-01-2001, 10:19 AM
Major - how did she get your jersey? and did you get it back :D