PDA

View Full Version : AGD at Last Blast in Ocalla FL

AGD
12-01-2001, 01:31 AM
Hello Everyone!

Me and the techs are here in Ocalla for the big game and it looks like it's going to be a block buster! Today was setup with no games going on but our booth was packed all day. This is Mag country down here and we saw many friends and faces from the last century.

Everone wanted Intelliframes but we are out of stock. Jon even sold his off his personal gun! The vendor area is really big this year with JT, National, Paintball Inc, Indian Creek, Shocktech, Worr Games and J&J showing up so far along with a host of others.

Not too many AO people here yet, where are ya??

We will try and get some pics up but this connection is really slow. The industry people are going to play tommorow under the team name Industro of Doom! (my idea)

Will keep you posted!

AGD

X-Plosive
12-01-2001, 01:32 AM
sounds interesting, I wish I knew earlier. I would of come up.

ZeezNutz
12-01-2001, 07:50 AM
i wish i could be there. all my paintball friends went there. my team also went (silent thunder) but dont worry bout talking to them they are all cocker poons.

graycie
12-01-2001, 10:12 AM
you play with styles *****ley?

Speedy
12-01-2001, 01:32 PM
If I come down tomorrow (I live 2hrs away) can you work something out with me about tradeing my black HL emag body for a warp left?Pleeeeeeeeease. How much does it cost to play? If not can you please reply anyway.

Rob

orpheos
12-01-2001, 06:18 PM
Hi Tom,
It was great seeing you guys at the event and fun to run with you guys and the Industro of Doom. See you Sunday morning!

Jason
Captain, The Taken
Scenario Paintball Team

Speedy
12-01-2001, 08:52 PM
Does anybody know what time they open tomorrow?