PDA

View Full Version : How do you find an online diary?

Albinonewt
07-13-2005, 04:25 PM
This guy i sort of know apparently has an online diary somewhere on the web. I heard about it today through a friend that was told about. I'm wondering how does one go about locating these things? I tried simple google searches and this guy's name is just too common and I get like a bazillion pages.

Anyone know how to find the site?

Muzikman
07-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Give us a full name (including any nick names) and city / state and I am sure someone can find it.

trevorjk
07-13-2005, 06:34 PM
Give us a full name (including any nick names) and city / state and I am sure someone can find it.

Ditto...... and its probably on Livejournal.com or Myspace.com or Blogspot.com as everyone is gay and uses one of those 3.... im on myspace cuase i am the awesomeness

1stdeadeye
07-13-2005, 07:03 PM
So this guy is a 30+ virgin? :eek:

;)

MoneyShot
07-13-2005, 10:48 PM
Why do you want to find his diary so bad???

Albinonewt
07-14-2005, 06:47 AM
Not only is the story long, but not very interesting. It's also sort of highschoolish (and I'm too old for that) so in addition to long and boring I don't come out of it looking so good.

Long story short, he's behaaving extremely poorly torwards one of my good buddies and has named the buddy first and last name and partial address as well as phone number, so I'm trying to find it to see if A) it's true and B) what can be done about it.

I don't want to post full name and city on public forum though, it seems a little low to me :(

Thanks for giving me a place to start.

RamboPreacher
07-14-2005, 07:04 AM
So this guy is a 30+ virgin? :eek:

;)
not sure what you are trying to express with emoticons, but it doesnt' appear to be good. why is it that being a virgin is a bad thing?

teufelhunden
07-14-2005, 08:11 AM
Try www.xanga.com as well.

Enraged Monk
07-14-2005, 09:40 AM
not sure what you are trying to express with emoticons, but it doesnt' appear to be good. why is it that being a virgin is a bad thing?

yeah dude, some guys dont go willy nilly..heh i said willy, back on topic, some guys dont wanna get a girl pregnant if he cant afford enough gas to get himself to work.......

Or get herpes or something like that.....(me listens to zappas song about the burning and the peein)

SIGSays
07-14-2005, 10:16 AM
just add his screen name to the end... like, usually they keep it the same...

xanga.com/name
myspace.com/name

1stdeadeye
07-14-2005, 05:46 PM

Not when you are younger, but when you are 30+ living in mommy's basement ala Starbase and Collegeboy then it is!