PDA

View Full Version : National Paintball

Pudgey51
07-15-2005, 12:41 PM
hey guys, i work for a local field and one day while hanging out in the store with my buddy who was working i saw the 2005 National Paintball Supplies catalog....i started thumbing thru it and came to the marker section and was shocked to see they have the Xmag :wow: still in the catalog...i asked my buddy if they were still selling it and he didnt know since he doesnt conduct the orders and the store hasnt sold mags since they first open 5 years ago..is there a chance National Still has some X-mags laying around that just never got sold or is this a mistake by them just not editing it out from the catalog from years prior? i havent had a chance to talk to my boss about the xmag altho i know hes not a fan of them, but if i got the money i would like to get one if available, if anyone has info please respond

Dayspring
07-15-2005, 12:53 PM
Wrong Forum.

BigEvil
07-15-2005, 01:00 PM
Xmags were also in the 888paintball cataloge at one point. And we all know 888 is the retail arm of the National Paintball Empire

But to answer your question - I highly doubt it. I guess they thought they would be a big deal and had a spot for them in their book.

Pudgey51
07-15-2005, 01:07 PM
sorry bout posting in the wrong forum....i figured it was a mistake, would really like to get my hands on 1 eventually even tho it will be awhile til i can afford it