PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the new 5.0 Predator code?

BigEvil
07-15-2005, 01:47 PM
WOW!!!

I believe this will be what is offered on the emag board, since it will be the 5.0 code as well.
(and there really is an OMFG mode!)

5.0 Registers
Register Default and Description

1 Firing Mode:
1. Semi
2. Auto Response
3. Full Auto
4. Smooth Ramp (anti bounce slowly drops)
5. Assisted Ramp (turbo style ramping where it adds shots based on the rate of fire. Slower trigger pulls add less shots. Faster trigger pulls will add more shots.
6. Fast Ramping (Shots are added as soon as you reach the settings in register 5 and 6)
7. Triplet Shot Ramping (fires 3 shots every time the trigger is pulled. This speeds up the faster you pull the trigger)
8. PSP1 (3 shots then fast) (no need to set register 5/6 as these features are built in)
9. PSP2 (3 shots then super-fast ramping) (no need to set register 5/6 as these features are built in)
10. PSP3 w/Triple Shot ramping (3 shots then fires 3 shots every trigger pull)
11. NXL (3 shots then full auto)
12. Breakout (Full Auto then fast ramping. Settings in registers 5/6 are honored)
13. OMFG (cant really explain it but it is amazing) WARNING: Don’t stand behind your own players when using this one.

2 18 Rate of Fire: This is the GLOBAL rate of fire. This controls the MROF regardless if the eyes are
on or off.

3 10 Electronic and Mechanical Anti Bounce: A higher setting will keep the gun from firing extra shots with each trigger pull. The board monitors the noise and firing rate then adjust the mechanical debounce to work best with the electronic bounce settings.

4 18 Dwell: Bolt Forward Duration. Length of time the bolt stays forward

5 4 AFA ROF:1 = off, 2 and above is the rate of fire that must be reached before the advanced firing
modes activate.

6 3 AFA Shot Count: Actual number of trigger pulls before ramping activates

7 15 Fire Hold Off: Delay before the gun will fire again after cycling in ms

8 1 Eye Hold O ff: Delay before the gun will fire after seeing a ball in ms. If you are using a slow
hopper it might be necessary to increase this to avoid chopping.

9 Anti Bolt Stick: This is the time the board waits before increasing the dwell to compensate for a gun that has an issue with bolt stick. NOTE: Using this feature on a gun without this issue will result in the first shot being hotter.
1 = off 2 = 5s 3 = 10s 4 = 15s

10 5 Anti Bolt Stick Time: This is the increase in dwell when register 8 is engaged.

11 Eye Off Rate Of Fire: 1 = rate set in register 2, 2 and above equals the rate of fire that is needed when the eyes are turned off.

12 1 ROF Additions in .20 of a second: 1 = off, 2 = .20, 3 = .40, 4 = .60, 5 = .80

13 1 Disable Eye thru trigger: 1 = yes, 2 = no (this feature allows you to turn the eyes off by holding
the trigger back for 2 seconds)

14 1 Clearing Shot: 1 = yes, 2 = no (This allows you to fire a ball if you hold the trigger back for ¾ of a second in the event the eyes do not see a ball)

15 1 Eye Type: 1 = Break Beam, 2-20 = Reflective with sensitivity control) 2 = most sensitive 20 being the least. YES we can see black paint with our new reflective eye logic

16 Accessory Run Time (for boards that use this feature) This can be used for an intellifeed or second solenoid based on the programming.

Lohman446
07-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Yes.. on my Devilmag :D

And OMFG mode is QUICK

FallNAngel
07-15-2005, 01:49 PM
yeah, I have it on my Angel

zackzel
07-15-2005, 02:02 PM
That looks, well just awsome, the possiblilites are going to be endless. Is the E-mag board now and official go?

cdacda13
07-15-2005, 02:09 PM
I have been debateing whether or not to get this for my Fly. There is a "drop in" board now, so it would be easy.

TheTramp
07-15-2005, 02:27 PM
Do you have to cycle through all that when trying to use the LED to program you setting. Damm.

BigEvil
07-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Do you have to cycle through all that when trying to use the LED to program you setting. Damm.

No, not at all. Its actually pretty easy.

Hold the trigger and turn the gun on

LED flashes

release trigger

Click trigger to get to register you want
Example - click it 4x to get to the dwell register

It looks like alot but its a piece of cake. I find the T-board much more confusing to set.

BigEvil
07-15-2005, 02:33 PM
That looks, well just awsome, the possiblilites are going to be endless. Is the E-mag board now and official go?

YES its a GO

Billz804
07-15-2005, 07:22 PM
Is this the same code that devilmags use?

player4
07-15-2005, 10:25 PM
Is this the same code that devilmags use?

Yes, it is the same board; however, this board is specifically created to work in e-mags.

blykins
07-17-2005, 05:12 PM
I ordered one early today, I think i was #42 or so. BTW how hard is it to replace the board in the e/xmag? I've never done it before.

TheTramp
07-18-2005, 08:08 AM
BTW how hard is it to replace the board in the e/xmag? I've never done it before.

Remove the plugs, remove the screw, remove the board, do everything in reverse using the new board.

SpitFire1299
07-19-2005, 12:17 AM
This really sounds kickass. But, would i have to send my emag in to get it flashed and have the board installed?

blykins
07-19-2005, 12:20 AM
This really sounds kickass. But, would i have to send my emag in to get it flashed and have the board installed?

You could send it in, or you could do it yourself. I'm most likely taking mine to TAG since their in the same state. I'd rather have them install it than me attempt to do it and mess something up.

SpitFire1299
07-19-2005, 12:21 AM
I think its just a plug-in type thing. But, the current emag board would probley need to be flashed... i think.....

TAG
07-19-2005, 01:17 AM
thanks for the kid words guys...
The emag board is "almost" a drop in board. There are 3 connections that might have to be made but we have this worked out by supplying a set of pigtails and a connector for the noid and the top boards wire. All that is needed will be twisting the wires together then putting some heat shrink over the wires.

We are currently considering doing a FREE (yes I said FREE) install for those of you that do not have soldering skills or dont feel like doing the twisty thing. IF we offer this it will just be the install and no other work. So you will get your gun back the way you sent it in to us......well.....with a new board.

We spent several months on these new firing modes and features so I hope you like them. If you look around you will even find another board designer jumping on our ideas ;) I understand this is the best form of flattery.

BigEvil
07-19-2005, 07:32 AM
Hooking up a few connectors is still pretty simple as compared to all the work needed to get the DIY Predators in an emag working.

Also, I know Coolhand had lots of trouble incorporating the Xmag ACE with his Predator installs. Do you forsee any issues with the new board and the ACE?

TAG
07-19-2005, 09:21 AM
our board is being designed for the emag not being retrofitted into it so we will not have an issue with ace....so far. That HE trigger system was a bear but with some DSP all is good.

BigEvil
07-19-2005, 09:42 AM
our board is being designed for the emag not being retrofitted into it so we will not have an issue with ace....so far. That HE trigger system was a bear but with some DSP all is good.

"DSP" huh? LOL.

Im glad to hear all is going well with the emag board. We are all anxious. :D

Oh, BTW - I posted a question on the TAG forum about the ACE Eye Elements. Since AGD doesnt make replacement ACEs anymore and they are all gone, I came up with a simple solution for people who may need one. Problem is, I will need the actualy AGE eye elements to make it fit.

Any ideas?